[In the works] Krystal^2 C6v41

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you become a beta krystal ^2 release end this month?

In works now..will release the files tonight or tomorrow probably

Need someone to design the best Startup and shutdown screens for Krystal^2 as I am not well with graphic editing. Appropriate credits will be given to those who provide a better screens for this cfw

In works now..will release the files tonight or tomorrow probably

Need someone to design the best Startup and shutdown screens for Krystal^2 as I am not well with graphic editing. Appropriate credits will be given to those who provide a better screens for this cfw

ok, I'm waiting tonight for rm 559 ;)

you already integrate his writing chinese language? :-?

in addition to startup and shutdown, let alone that you have not completed for Krystal ^ 2? whether bluetooth Issued have fix? :-?

I tried this.... :-/

Hey this one is quite impressing...

and sorry..352x352 is not actually compatible....I was looking for a format which supports both portrait and landscape...but it looks broken with 352x352 unless it has a white background like the default Nokia screen.

So, there is no other option rather to go with 360x640 (though it will affect the landscape view) :(

Hey this one is quite impressing...

and sorry..352x352 is not actually compatible....I was looking for a format which supports both portrait and landscape...but it looks broken with 352x352 unless it has a white background like the default Nokia screen.

So, there is no other option rather to go with 360x640 (though it will affect the landscape view) :(

Okk...

So you need 360x640

Any fonts suggestions???

May i use the fonts that i used in banner ???