[In the works] Krystal^2 C6v41

[-( I used almost all Branded antivirues , then finally i like this antivirus...new BIS is good and light too , i used AVG IS , Norton IS 2011 , KIS 2011 , Avast IS ... and find the kespersky it strong antivrus but little heavy for my pc so i removed it...( most of website Ranked 1st three antivruses are Kespersky , bit defender and Norton) (Even New Norton is also good) anwayss , we goes to far away from our main TOPIC ( CFW  #:-S)

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nitesh....Krystal^2 also release in N97 v30 ..... because N97 fw is more stable , gives more free ram , no hanging problems ..... =D>

You are wrong at this...N97v30 is same as C6v40.....if you say about N97v12, then I could proudly say that its more stable, better battery life and better RAm management.

But for N97v30, its ditto same as C6v40

[-( but when i flash with c6.... it's hang alot( atleast once a day and crashes some times)...so i goes to N97 , and very much satisfy with it....anyways UR Developer , UR choice which u want to make !!! :-SS

Crashing is dependant on cfw of how stable the cfw is

Its nothing to blame C6 or N97 base port

@Nitesh Photon was ported to N97v30 by Kjel. I have used it myself. They may be same but then why is it that i get more free ram in N97v30

How much is the free Ram.. ??

Its mainly concerned with the starter file

Also, Kjel didnt added many stuffs to rofs making it minimal.

The greater the number of files the greater is the source for running it