Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

I just visited binh24 blog.

he provided a note there:

Notes:

Click Factory when Jaf Or use this empty Uda Don`t forget to feedback for better !

If you want to use anothers CFW Use this Core from Here

If this core doesnt work, then use the v30 core and try !!!

I used the 3 file flash method only and there was no rofs3 file in the folder.

Err... I didnt get the second part...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used the 3 file flash method only and there was no rofs3 file in the folder.

Err... I didnt get the second part...

LOL...even I didnt get what he tries to say...what binh24 says, its hard to understand :D

Okay, then I think you should use v30 core

Remember: Core has nothing to do with features...all features of a port is in rofs2 file...Core is just a supporting file in short

1. Delete theses folders from E:/ private, resource, system, sys. 2. next make sure u use the 3 essential files to flash such as .c0r (rename the extension of ur core file to the one ive mentioned) , .rofs2, ..uda.fpsx     ur files should look like this accordingly     RM-559_32.0.002_prd.rofs2.V22     RM-559_32.0.002_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx     RM-559_32.0.002_prd.core.C0r     If ur using the latest core version 40.0.002 <---im guessing this is the ver number, just replace the rofs and uda file with that number of the core u use. 3. Use Jaf to flash ur phone, make sure its run as admin and also its in compatible mode as win xp. 4. Select under BB5 tab the following options     Manual Flash, Dead usb, normal mode, Factory reset. and make sure u untick CRT 308 on the right 5. Now click the green lights MCU and point it to the core file, then PPM to the rofs2 file & lastly APE variant to the uda file. 6. Make sure your phone is switched off. 7. Using Jaf click Flash and do next, when it shows the the status box to click the power button, just lighty click once and ur phone should be found, let it run till u see Done! result. 8. Now let your phone boot and wait for atleast 2mins when it reaches ur homescreen. 9. If u do exactly as shown above u should have no issues at all.

Thanks to tristar and die. After a few trial and error I got it working  :) :)

You guys are awesome  :)

I need one more help. Can I have the original Nokia QWERTY keypad with this FW?

glad that helped u :) not sure about qwerty keyboard, but i use swype app, it unlocks its own qwerty portrait keyboard which i like :)

Thanks to tristar and die. After a few trial and error I got it working  :) :)

You guys are awesome  :)

I need one more help. Can I have the original Nokia QWERTY keypad with this FW?

Yup, u can have it.....try swipe application

Or else if u want it as default keyboard, then u need to learn first how to use NFEstd 0.3 tool for extracting and repacking rofs2 file from here: http://forum.gizmolord.com/custom-firmware-discussions/(tutorial)-create-your-own-custom-firmware!/

After that I will give you the original keyboard files for your device. Just paste it in rofs2 and repack it...then flash with the newly created rofs2 file :)

Yup, u can have it.....try swipe application

Or else if u want it as default keyboard, then u need to learn first how to use NFEstd 0.3 tool for extracting and repacking rofs2 file from here: http://forum.gizmolord.com/custom-firmware-discussions/(tutorial)-create-your-own-custom-firmware!/

After that I will give you the original keyboard files for your device. Just paste it in rofs2 and repack it...then flash with the newly created rofs2 file :)

I will go through that forum and let you know :)

Work fine any who is using this cfw pls cheque in real player setting .go to network setting in advance setting ,gprs bandwith can not be change means user define me kuch change nahi kar sakte

Why is thier a need to change the bandwith settings.... ?? The player will automatically use the maximum buffer size as possible when streaming videos. Check it yourself to feel the difference

I was able to go back to OFW 60.0.003 without any issues. I would need Krystal on 60.0.003. Did any one tried Krystal on 60.0.003....My mobile is giving system error after the flash

Its working fine for v60 for 5800 !!!

I am using 5800 RM-356 (But didnt yet upgraded to v60 myself)

I had my beta testers who confirmed me its working and many users got successfull flashing with v60

You need to download the Core and Rofs of v60 files provided in the 1st page

Then use the 3 file flashing method described in the 1st page itself

Click dead usb, manual flash, normal, factory settings in JAF

and untick CRT308