Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys, can you overwrite cfw: "Krystal 1.5" with a v 52.0.007 firmware? :)

Let me clear you.

The rofs2 is compatible with v52.0.007 and higher

Just rename the rofs2 file of Krystal^1.5 to the core version you are using.

I suppose, by default the rofs2 version is named v52.0.101..... So, if you are using v52.0.007 Core files, Just rename the rofs2 filename to v52.0.007

Dont rename the uda...keep it as it is in Core file package !!! :)

If you have any issues, do feel free to ask !!!

actually everytime i switi blaze from k1.5 or photon without uda all i ve s a bricked phone:(

Then probably It might be as I never tested this way around

It did worked when I shifted to Krystal from my ofw without using uda file !!!

But my verdict would be: always use a clean install when shifting from ofw to ported cfws or vice versa !!!

Then probably It might be as I never tested this way around

It did worked when I shifted to Krystal from my ofw without using uda file !!!

But my verdict would be: always use a clean install when shifting from ofw to ported cfws or vice versa !!!

mate just to check i again flashed twice and i noticed that wen i used blaze i had applied scarlet theme which is default . Now i flashed wit krystal without uda but in crystall no scarlet theme (ofcourse) so aft the boot no other theme to load coz without uda as well all know the settings remain intact so wen der s no theme to apply we get a bricked phone.

mate just to check i again flashed twice and i noticed that wen i used blaze i had applied scarlet theme which is default . Now i flashed wit krystal without uda but in crystall no scarlet theme (ofcourse) so aft the boot no other theme to load coz without uda as well all know the settings remain intact so wen der s no theme to apply we get a bricked phone.

The themes and settings are covered in rofs2 and not uda

uda will contain only the contents of C:/ dump...If we avoid uda while flashing, we can regain phone contacts, messages, and every entries in C:/ drive intact !!!

The themes and settings are covered in rofs2 and not uda

uda will contain only the contents of C:/ dump...If we avoid uda while flashing, we can regain phone contacts, messages, and every entries in C:/ drive intact !!!

apply a custom theme den flash without uda you ll still ve the custom theme applie aft the flash:)