Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

205 downloads of Krystal^1.5 for RM-625 in 15days...:P

Uploading date is 11Nov n today its 26Nov...;)..U rock die...Now gimme those files i asked at Live Thread...;)

Thatz great :)

:-bd

387 downloads for Nokia 5800 RM-356 v52.0.007/v52.0.101

I need rest of download counts :)

205 for 5233 as you said !!!

BTW, we cant get download count for 5800 v60 as it was uploaded as guest user by Smarak_sahu :(

Yup, I had some personal issues and hence couldnt devote time for the cfw much.

Expect more RAM and new features in Krystal^2... I am planning up with something new and unique..just wait and watch for the surprise ;)

Something new n unique?? Ok surprise us by using S^3 port which will b made by u in krystal^2...Roflol..=))

Well u hve a devil mind..:P if it is surprising thn surely it will b...:)

Here is the latest version :)

Can anyone try this and confirm if its working ?

i did not test those, but i have the same file from other place and yes it works, 4x4 menu have big icons unlike the version on the page1, but landscape 6x2 shows little icons, i don´t really care

i also tested that belle homescreen buttons on page1, i went to settings to disable the stupid autolock then i can´t enter because of the mod, yes i mean i can´t disable autolock if i put that belle mod

i did not test those, but i have the same file from other place and yes it works, 4x4 menu have big icons unlike the version on the page1, but landscape 6x2 shows little icons, i don´t really care

i also tested that belle homescreen buttons on page1, i went to settings to disable the stupid autolock then i can´t enter because of the mod, yes i mean i can´t disable autolock if i put that belle mod

Oh yeah, you are absolutely correct.

belle mod conflicts with autolock feature...

and i personally didnt tested any of these menu switch apps...so cant comment anything valid on this part.

Is he referring to the Belle navibar mod? I'm sorry, only logged on now and I haven't been following the discussions as of late... So anyone please...