Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dropping RAM :

After flashing, my phone had around 73 MB free RAM and after backup, it was 65 MB. But now, RAM keeps on dropping (have not installed any app later). It dropped to 49 MB now.

Is it normal?? @-) @-)

Dont count on the RAM values....just see to it that your apps dont crash and phone doesnt slows up...If you find any, do report it here...

Dont count on the RAM values....just see to it that your apps dont crash and phone doesnt slows up...If you find any, do report it here...

Don't have any issue as such  :). But is it normal to have this much drop in RAM?

Only issue is that 'contacts' takes a bit longer (about 3 seconds after click) to open than others.

Don't have any issue as such  :). But is it normal to have this much drop in RAM?

Only issue is that 'contacts' takes a bit longer (about 3 seconds after click) to open than others.

I disabled the contacts process in background to save 1MB RAM

If you use contacts too often and need to have it open fast, I will give u the file to stay the contacts process in background for fast opening :)

mate, i've tried this great cfw. I hv 1 request, i like iphone slide unlock by kadongango, so i added it into rofs2 (just telgesture...file) after flashed, if phone locked in landscape, tap to unlock will back to portrait, but iphone slide unlock appear (portrait)when someone call me. (this is that i want). Is there any solution for enabling tap to unlock in landscape? Thx bfore :)

mate, i've tried this great cfw. I hv 1 request,

i like iphone slide unlock by kadongango, so i added it into rofs2 (just telgesture...file)

after flashed, if phone locked in landscape, tap to unlock will back to portrait, but iphone slide unlock appear (portrait)when someone call me. (this is that i want).

Is there any solution for enabling tap to unlock in landscape? Thx bfore :)

I didnt get exactly what u mean to say

U need tap to unlock in landscape or the said iphone slide unlock in landscape ?

To let you know, tap to unlock which is by default in this cfw works in landscape mode.

pips installer is not upgradable nd cant install apps from ovi store..help me...

Which app you trying to install and which QT pack u installed ?

Please let me know to guide you further.

Mine working fine so far now. Just tell me the app name and I will try to install it in my phone to see if its having the said pips error you facing.

For your information, I am using this QT pack in my 5800 with Krystal^1.5: http://forum.gizmolord.com/s60v5-applications/qt-4-7-3-repacked-to-install-on-e/

mate, i've tried this great cfw. I hv 1 request,

i like iphone slide unlock by kadongango, so i added it into rofs2 (just telgesture...file)

after flashed, if phone locked in landscape, tap to unlock will back to portrait, but iphone slide unlock appear (portrait)when someone call me. (this is that i want).

Is there any solution for enabling tap to unlock in landscape? Thx bfore :)

this cfw is based on n97 port mate n that slide to unlock works only on c6 port..

Thats why u r getting bugs

How would it resume if you exit the player :-O

Such feature I didnt ever see in my 5800 original firmware too...

Please let me know exactly what you need. If its possible, i will definitely help you out :)

In 5530 OFW and C6 CFW (I used C6-04 for some time) if I exit the video player when video is playing, next time I open the same video, it resumes from last position.

Strange if in 5800 it does not work...

In 5530 OFW and C6 CFW (I used C6-04 for some time) if I exit the video player when video is playing, next time I open the same video, it resumes from last position.

Strange if in 5800 it does not work...

I get your prob...

@die he's talking about video center which is present in OFW...

it's another video player except real player in OFW...

which has this feature... as long as i can remember coz maybe i liked video center for it only... :P

I didnt get exactly what u mean to say

U need tap to unlock in landscape or the said iphone slide unlock in landscape ?

To let you know, tap to unlock which is by default in this cfw works in landscape mode.

this cfw is based on n97 port mate n that slide to unlock works only on c6 port..

Thats why u r getting bugs

well, it looks like i have to let that slide unlock go.. I'll set it back to ur origin krystal files.. Thx mates, +1 for u both.. :)

I get your prob...

@die he's talking about video center which is present in OFW...

it's another video player except real player in OFW...

which has this feature... as long as i can remember coz maybe i liked video center for it only... :P

oh, nw i get it. . .i might never noticed that feature. .even its nt realy worth to me, coz i cud just forward the slider to desired video position and watch :D

btw, to enable this feature back, i will provide u with a file

jst paste it in rofs

wil giv u d file within 1hour :)