Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it would have been better if only files changed in current version from previous one were included.... so that we could simply add it to krystal 1.... it would have beeen smalll sized file....i am having limited data pack.... cant download tat big a file....

:-??

So you are taking abt project files ...

Yes that could.b done but as far as i know die2mrow007's PC is having some problem nowadays...

Wait for his reply regarding this...

this will definitely lead him,if he'll agree, to upload 30+ mb of data... Again

I hope he uses broadband/ 3g

let us see what he'll say

it would have been better if only files changed in current version from previous one were included.... so that we could simply add it to krystal 1.... it would have beeen smalll sized file....i am having limited data pack.... cant download tat big a file....

:-??

Its not just some changed files. .you need to delete many files frm many location .replace sum file, omit sum file. .and hell lot task. . .

It seems easy but has minute things to do. .if user mis anythng, they wil sure have bugs and wil irritate me.

Also the porters did mistake at first. .aftr many trails and testing it portd fine and for this i salute the porters of krystal^1.5. They did a fantastic job.

Its not just some changed files. .you need to delete many files frm many location .replace sum file, omit sum file. .and hell lot task. . .

It seems easy but has minute things to do. .if user mis anythng, they wil sure have bugs and wil irritate me.

Also the porters did mistake at first. .aftr many trails and testing it portd fine and for this i salute the porters of krystal^1.5. They did a fantastic job.

Thnx mate but u also deserves the salute urself...

We just did as u directed us to do but main task was ur's....

Guiding us all n etc etc..:D Roflol