Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

try this...but i not sure it worked 100%...i'm also new in editing/add fonts symbol....:):):)

Okay m8 , i'll try ASAP , thanks :D

I'm having some troubles flashing , J.A.F. does everything right , but at the end my phone stays at Local Mode , and the only thing I can do is remove the battery ... Then when I start it , it jumps straight to the menu (homescreen doesn't appear) :(

I thought it was my modded rofs , that wasn't propperly rebuilt , but it's happening with the original one too :s

EDIT: this last time I flashed with my old Krystal^1 rofs , same Local Mode problem , but after removing the battery and starting manually , it seems to be working well x:

I've flashed with the Core and uda files I had from Krystal^1 , the 52.0.007 ones , and renamed the rofs to 52.0.007 too , so .. What can be the problem ? :(

Okay m8 , i'll try ASAP , thanks :D

I'm having some troubles flashing , J.A.F. does everything right , but at the end my phone stays at Local Mode , and the only thing I can do is remove the battery ... Then when I start it , it jumps straight to the menu (homescreen doesn't appear) :(

I thought it was my modded rofs , that wasn't propperly rebuilt , but it's happening with the original one too :s

EDIT: this last time I flashed with my old Krystal^1 rofs , same Local Mode problem , but after removing the battery and starting manually , it seems to be working well x:

I've flashed with the Core and uda files I had from Krystal^1 , the 52.0.007 ones , and renamed the rofs to 52.0.007 too , so .. What can be the problem ? :(

u flash ur phone just for change fonts?...u can do without flashing if u only want to change ur fonts.....

I downloaded the Core files from this site for Nokia 5800 V 60.0.0.03 but it always tells me flash files is corrupt, i did rename all the Core files from this site to match the original. What wrong did i do? Am trying to flash Krystal 1.5 but its a no go, i;ve been trying for the last 30 minutes! Somebody HELP!!!!!

u flash ur phone just for change fonts?...u can do without flashing if u only want to change ur fonts.....

I'm flashing the phone , I was still on OFW , I was going to add the fonts later , through MMC ... This is a brand new 5800 (I had one before this , sold it and bought a new one) , so I don't know what's going wrong with it :s

Now I've flashed with the original Krystal^1.5 rofs , and it's working ... Maybe I screwed something up with my modded one , but it still gets stuck at Local Mode , I have to remove the battery and restart the phone =/

I downloaded the Core files from this site for Nokia 5800 V 60.0.0.03 but it always tells me flash files is corrupt, i did rename all the Core files from this site to match the original. What wrong did i do?

Am trying to flash Krystal 1.5 but its a no go, i;ve been trying for the last 30 minutes! Somebody HELP!!!!!

try use core and uda file from here...flash with only 3 file core/uda/rof2(manual)....i'm using it and it worked for me...hope this can help u...:)

http://www.mediafire.com/?co3khz752z2qa53

I'm flashing the phone , I was still on OFW , I was going to add the fonts later , through MMC ... This is a brand new 5800 (I had one before this , sold it and bought a new one) , so I don't know what's going wrong with it :s

Now I've flashed with the original Krystal^1.5 rofs , and it's working ... Maybe I screwed something up with my modded one , but it still gets stuck at Local Mode , I have to remove the battery and restart the phone =/

mine too also get stuck on local mode...also need open battery and force restart...but it working....:)...maybe u can ask die2mrw bout this coz i also not really sure...bout this problem.....

mine too also get stuck on local mode...also need open battery and force restart...but it working....:)...maybe u can ask die2mrw bout this coz i also not really sure...bout this problem.....

I've deleted the modded rofs I made , and started from scratch , i'm going to re-flash it now and see what happens =/

You flashed your phone with v52 or v60 ?

v60

Flashed again , but same problem .. I don't know what the hell am I doing wrong :(

I'm flashing with v52 , because I can go back to my old Krystal^1 if I have too , and looks like that's what i'll need to do :s

EDIT : Looks like the problem is only me importing the new language .. I've repacked a original rofs , no mods by me , just original Krystal^1.5 , and only added portuguese language (the last n97v30 lang. port from binh24) , and still the same problem :(

@dannyman: mate, u need to select "normal" in jaf Jst observe what all things u need to select (tick): Dead usb Manual Normal (try selecting factory settings too this time) Untick cmt308 If stil its same, u can try with phoenix flashing (the download link for latest phoenix and the tutorial to use it is postd here in this forum. . .hav a look around)

I downloaded the Core files from this site for Nokia 5800 V 60.0.0.03 but it always tells me flash files is corrupt, i did rename all the Core files from this site to match the original. What wrong did i do?

Am trying to flash Krystal 1.5 but its a no go, i;ve been trying for the last 30 minutes! Somebody HELP!!!!!

Can u name what all files u used for flashing?

This could help me out where you went wrong.

so i just flashed my x6 with krystal 1.5 last night, and i put belle navibar mod plus binh24 anna icons. and i found a few bugs: 1. whenever i wanna open the connectivity in the settings, it took me 2 try (or more) to open it. in first try it always go back to the menu instead of opening the connectivity, and i think its somehow related to the default black theme coz when i use another theme it doesnt happen. 2. my camera, its opening fine but i cant take picture using the shutter icon on the screen (u know above the flash icon) but the other icon are working fine (flash, option, back). i can only take picture from the shutter button on the side of my phone (u know the real one). and its happening in any theme i use so its not the theme problem. any way idea whats wrong?? any solution? sorry for bad english, regards. :) :)

so i just flashed my x6 with krystal 1.5 last night, and i put belle navibar mod plus binh24 anna icons.

and i found a few bugs:

1. whenever i wanna open the connectivity in the settings, it took me 2 try (or more) to open it.

in first try it always go back to the menu instead of opening the connectivity, and i think its somehow related to the default black theme coz when i use another theme it doesnt happen.

2. my camera, its opening fine but i cant take picture using the shutter icon on the screen (u know above the flash icon) but the other icon are working fine (flash, option, back). i can only take picture from the shutter button on the side of my phone (u know the real one). and its happening in any theme i use so its not the theme problem.

any way idea whats wrong??

any solution?

sorry for bad english, regards.

:) :)

Binh24 anna icon pack conflicts with camera. . .you wil need to avoid camera icon set frm binh24 anna icon pack while porting (doing this, u wil hav n8 icons for camera app)

And belle navigation mod have many issues (both known and unknown)

The one shared here by Dj_cool (some pages back) dont hav any serious bugs so far. Try that file.

Binh24 anna icon pack conflicts with camera. . .you wil need to avoid camera icon set frm binh24 anna icon pack while porting (doing this, u wil hav n8 icons for camera app)

And belle navigation mod have many issues (both known and unknown)

The one shared here by Dj_cool (some pages back) dont hav any serious bugs so far. Try that file.

oh, so thats why...

but why is that? i dont face this problem on another cfw..

anyway to solve this with still using anna icon or do u have anna icon pack which doesnt conflict with camera???

oh, so thats why...

but why is that? i dont face this problem on another cfw..

anyway to solve this with still using anna icon or do u have anna icon pack which doesnt conflict with camera???

For which cfw its working? Might be c6 based or ofw

Btw, jst use original krystal 1.5 without including any mod. Then use binh24 anna icon pack.

If everythng goes wel, then try with belle nav mod.

For which cfw its working? Might be c6 based or ofw

Btw, jst use original krystal 1.5 without including any mod. Then use binh24 anna icon pack.

If everythng goes wel, then try with belle nav mod.

i'll try that later, i have work to do right now..

i'll inform u the results.

so i just flashed my x6 with krystal 1.5 last night, and i put belle navibar mod plus binh24 anna icons.

and i found a few bugs:

1. whenever i wanna open the connectivity in the settings, it took me 2 try (or more) to open it.

in first try it always go back to the menu instead of opening the connectivity, and i think its somehow related to the default black theme coz when i use another theme it doesnt happen.

2. my camera, its opening fine but i cant take picture using the shutter icon on the screen (u know above the flash icon) but the other icon are working fine (flash, option, back). i can only take picture from the shutter button on the side of my phone (u know the real one). and its happening in any theme i use so its not the theme problem.

any way idea whats wrong??

any solution?

sorry for bad english, regards.

:) :)

im having the same issues, will try what @die said....