Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Die2mew007, can you please advise me which one version is latest for X6 (CFW) please. I heard Krystal V1.5 and Krystal V2 but I can not see the v2 link. Thank you.

Krystal v2 is not released as of now. . .my pc is dead. .wil work upon it later when my pc gets fixed.

Download krystal 1.5

I wil release krystal2 probably on december

krystal^1.5 with belle navibar mode....i attached the file here as per Die2mrw007 request in case anyone want to use it...

just drop the file in rofs2 and flashed....really love krystal^1.5... :D :D :D :D :D

And thanks to Dj_cool for provided the file...+1

thanks for the share, btw where is the phone icon for the middle button?? and is this bugless with the n8 emotion and 6page symbols??

Dear Die2mew007, can you please advise me which one version is latest for X6 (CFW) please. I heard Krystal V1.5 and Krystal V2 but I can not see the v2 link. Thank you.

for all rms 1.5 is latest 2 is in process not completed yet bro will take some time but 1.5 is fully fixed we all are using it and working flawless