Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

My pc is currently dead and i dont have any money to buy new motherboard.

So it probably wud take time. . .

If anyone know to use NFEstd 0.3 tool well could help me in porting krystal^1.5 to other phone models. I wil provide the necessary files and info for the same.

let me know for the x6 Rm-599 i could help.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It reported that firmware downgrade was not possible even though I used OFW from Navifirm.  ~O)

You may have used lower version core (i belive you didnt, and are aware of this)

Its realy a strange issue with your phone.

I am much interested to find this strange issue and get with u a working solution.

So u are requestd to make a new thread abt this issue and provide all this info in that thread.

I will direct my fellow modders and experts over the thread and you probably may get some working solution and we cud find the possible reason for this error.

Yes, it is under warranty. I sent it to nokia care 2 times due to the same problem I described here, each time I get it back, I try with JAF and Phoenix, still a no-go.  :-q

I will try with JAF, Phoenix and Navifirm and see how it goes.

But, the previous 2 times I tried with Phoenix and Navifirm to revive my X6 after it failed to power on, it reported that firmware downgrade was not possible even though I used OFW from Navifirm.  ~O)

Which method are using for jaf??

are selecting mcu etc files manually or using ini method???

which boxes are u checkng and uncheckng???

@die osm fw bro......ur best till now ......gettin almost 60mb ram at strtup n it is  stable at 56-57 with 3 shortcuts......n peninputserver runng .........battry also gr8 just options in menu,dialer,music player takes a bit time n contacts opening a bit slow to open.....no big probs but im sure ul sort this out wen ul hv ur pc

@die osm fw bro......ur best till now ......gettin almost 60mb ram at strtup n it is  stable at 56-57 with 3 shortcuts......n peninputserver runng .........battry also gr8

just options in menu,dialer,music player takes a bit time n contacts opening a bit slow to open.....no big probs but im sure ul sort this out wen ul hv ur pc

Thatz because i decreasd the cpu speed to 70% to hav better batery backup. Jst increase it to 80% if u want. You get more speed

will ur 100% cpu speed mod work in this?????..........that used to gv me 1 day bttry in it was enough along with gr8 speed...............wr the links to that?

Find the file named 10283344.txt in rofs/private/10202be9/

Open it with any text editor

And change the value to 100 in place of 70

0x2 string

I've just changed to a 5230 rm 588 ports, flash process went well, but after trying it I can not use the camera and display an error message "Unexpected Error Occurred. Restart phone" I have done a hard reset and restart the phone but the camera still can not be used .... why? ------ sorry for my bad english :(

Hi die, Krystal^1.5 for RM-559 already uploaded ? still waiting for this  :-bd

Tristar2 is working on this.  :)

I've just changed to a 5230 rm 588 ports, flash process went well, but after trying it I can not use the camera and display an error message "Unexpected Error Occurred. Restart phone"

I have done a hard reset and restart the phone but the camera still can not be used .... why?

------

sorry for my bad english :(

I didnt get you exactly. What exactly u did?