Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Estimated arrival time.

My pc is currently dead and i dont have any money to buy new motherboard.

So it probably wud take time. . .

If anyone know to use NFEstd 0.3 tool well could help me in porting krystal^1.5 to other phone models. I wil provide the necessary files and info for the same.

I tried flashing my Nokia X6 RM-559 V32.0.002 using Phoenix and I get this error:  :'( Flashing started Creating product data items list Product data items list created Backup not required Flashing phone Initializing Scanning image files... Waiting for USB device... Loading secondary boot code: 15232 bytes Secondary boot loaded Loading update server code: 2862577 bytes Update server loaded Asic CMT: Verifying communication to device... Asic CMT: Verifying communication to device... Asic CMT: Start programming 148128 KB... Asic CMT: Partitioning RM-559_32.0.002_prd.core.C00 Asic CMT: Partitioning area 1... Asic CMT: Erasing RM-559_32.0.002_prd.core.C00 Asic CMT: Erasing area 1... Asic CMT: Erasing area 2... Asic CMT: Erasing area 3... Asic CMT: Erasing area 4... Asic CMT: Erasing area 5... Asic CMT: Erasing partition 0x0000000A... Asic CMT: Erasing RM-559_32.0.002_prd.rofs2.V22 Asic CMT: Erasing area 1... Asic CMT: Erasing RM-559_32.0.002_001_000_U001.uda.fpsx Asic CMT: Erasing area 1... Error ERASE_AREA: 0x09E60000 - 0x0F71FFFF Asic CMT: Error in sending data from RM-559_32.0.002_001_000_U001.uda.fpsx. Protocol 1: Error during Flashing. Unable to continue. Unable to flash phone 0x84012281 Starting to recover the phone Recovering phone Initializing Scanning image files... Asic CMT: Verifying communication to device... Waiting for USB device...

Please re-instal jaf and pc suite

Try flashing with ur original fw frm navifirm and check whether its flashing properly without any issues or not.

I tried running JAF on both windows xp sp3 and windows 7 64-bit sp1, and it keeps giving the same error: Phone rebooted but not in flash mode.

On my win 7 64-bit sp1 system, I have the latest version of nokia ovi suite and the latest usb connectivity drivers. But, JAF will not work correctly on windows 7 64-bit even if I set it to run in compatibility mode, hence I have to use another Windows XP SP3 system to run JAF but for some reason it keeps getting stuck at the error I mentioned above.

That is why I resorted to using Phoenix but the error with the uda.fpsx file in my post above caused my Nokia X6 to be unable to power on. I emptied out the mass memory, removed the sim card, used rompatcher on my phone before I flashed it but nothing seems to work.

I tried running JAF on both windows xp sp3 and windows 7 64-bit sp1, and it keeps giving the same error: Phone rebooted but not in flash mode.

On my win 7 64-bit sp1 system, I have the latest version of nokia ovi suite and the latest usb connectivity drivers. But, JAF will not work correctly on windows 7 64-bit even if I set it to run in compatibility mode, hence I have to use another Windows XP SP3 system to run JAF but for some reason it keeps getting stuck at the error I mentioned above.

That is why I resorted to using Phoenix but the error with the uda.fpsx file in my post above caused my Nokia X6 to be unable to power on. I emptied out the mass memory, removed the sim card, used rompatcher on my phone before I flashed it but nothing seems to work.

Check the modding section and download the jaf with pkey from there and try.

I am unable to figure what exactly is blocking ur phone frm flashing.

You maybe experiencing sum hardware issues on phone (least possible)

Is it under waranty?

Check the modding section and download the jaf with pkey from there and try.

I am unable to figure what exactly is blocking ur phone frm flashing.

You maybe experiencing sum hardware issues on phone (least possible)

Is it under waranty?

Yes, it is under warranty. I sent it to nokia care 2 times due to the same problem I described here, each time I get it back, I try with JAF and Phoenix, still a no-go.  :-q

I will try with JAF, Phoenix and Navifirm and see how it goes.

But, the previous 2 times I tried with Phoenix and Navifirm to revive my X6 after it failed to power on, it reported that firmware downgrade was not possible even though I used OFW from Navifirm.  ~O)