Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i just flashed my x6 with krystal 1.5 last night, and i put belle navibar mod plus binh24 anna icons.

and i found a few bugs:

1. whenever i wanna open the connectivity in the settings, it took me 2 try (or more) to open it.

in first try it always go back to the menu instead of opening the connectivity, and i think its somehow related to the default black theme coz when i use another theme it doesnt happen.

2. my camera, its opening fine but i cant take picture using the shutter icon on the screen (u know above the flash icon) but the other icon are working fine (flash, option, back). i can only take picture from the shutter button on the side of my phone (u know the real one). and its happening in any theme i use so its not the theme problem.

any way idea whats wrong??

any solution?

sorry for bad english, regards.

:) :)

i Use The Anna Icons by Binh24 and the camera is working fine.. maybe it's becos of the Belle mod ! :(

Downloaded and flashed my phone with krystal 1.5...added belle navigation by dj... Liked it.. :-)  but belle navigation not that smooth.. Few questions for Gurus... I want old digital profile clock(one found on krystal 1) not one i am getting the one with calculator type fonts. I wanted to add Urdu language or Arabic to this cfw... Where to find one... Will it work...

still facing problems with camera touch shutter and connectivity closing 1-2 to menu b4 actually opening properly....I'm talking abut the belle navibar mod by dj_cool(same with the mods found in dm)... did a hard reset too, yet the same...

Hi tristar,

I used X6 RM-559 V40. Can I use rofs2 & uda from page one combine with core V40 from binh24 ?

What should I do ? just flash with all files or must be rename RM-559_32.0.002_prd.rofs2.V22 to RM-559_40.0.002_prd.rofs2.V22

and RM-559_32.0.002_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx to RM-559_40.0.002_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx

Please helpp me, thanks before :)

Hi tristar,

I used X6 RM-559 V40. Can I use rofs2 & uda from page one combine with core V40 from binh24 ?

What should I do ? just flash with all files or must be rename RM-559_32.0.002_prd.rofs2.V22 to RM-559_40.0.002_prd.rofs2.V22

and RM-559_32.0.002_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx to RM-559_40.0.002_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx

Try renaming and flash. . .

If it dont work, then jst empty v40 rofs2 and paste contents frm krystal 1.5 rofs to ur v40 rofs. . .repack it and flash with it

Hi tristar,

If it dont work, then jst empty v40 rofs2 and paste contents frm krystal 1.5 rofs to ur v40 rofs. . .repack it and flash with it

just do as @die mentioned, it should be an issue, cause im still using the v32 core, haven't upgraded to v40...but it should work...

i Use The Anna Icons by Binh24 and the camera is working fine.. maybe it's becos of the Belle mod ! :(

is ur phone x6 or 5800??

still facing problems with camera touch shutter and connectivity closing 1-2 to menu b4 actually opening properly....I'm talking abut the belle navibar mod by dj_cool(same with the mods found in dm)... did a hard reset too, yet the same...

so it seems this bug only happen to x6 users, any way to solve this die2mr?? :-/

which v40 rofs2 die ? rofs2 from Original Firmwire ?

just do as @die mentioned, it should be an issue, cause im still using the v32 core, haven't upgraded to v40...but it should work...

ok tristar, I will try :)

I regret having upgraded to V40, because the few available CFW for v40 :(

hope Krystal^2 available for RM-559 V40 soon :D

Nope, jst download v40 core and rofs for x6 frm binh24 blog. . .then use v40 core along with krystal 1.5 (rename rofs2 according to the v40 rofs2 name). .flash it :)

If this doesnt work. . .then jst empty v40 rofs2, and copy paste all the content from krystal rofs2 to this v40 rofs2. .repack and flash. :)

Of the two above mentioned methods, any one of these wud work for sure. .the empty rom method wil work 100%

Note: please dnt use files frm navifirm.

If u find rofs3 file in binh24 core, then jst delete it. Dont use it

is ur phone x6 or 5800??

so it seems this bug only happen to x6 users, any way to solve this die2mr?? :-/

i cant do much as this belle mod is nt created by me. If my pc wud have been working, then i wud have gone through the files frm belle nav mod and rectify any error if found.

Its wise to ask the creator of this belle mod about the issue.

If sooner i get my pc working, i wil definately try to make one working and bugless belle mod :)

yup seems like it

yup the new updates wasn't much which is why i didnt feel the need to since cfw already had suck options prior...

Nope, jst download v40 core and rofs for x6 frm binh24 blog. . .then use v40 core along with krystal 1.5 (rename rofs2 according to the v40 rofs2 name). .flash it :)

If this doesnt work. . .then jst empty v40 rofs2, and copy paste all the content from krystal rofs2 to this v40 rofs2. .repack and flash. :)

Of the two above mentioned methods, any one of these wud work for sure. .the empty rom method wil work 100%

Note: please dnt use files frm navifirm.

If u find rofs3 file in binh24 core, then jst delete it. Dont use it

just rename rofs2 from 32 to 40 --> and then added belle navibar mod --> repack --> flash --> working 100% :)

thanks die and tristar, by the way your screen shoot in page one home screen will show get transparant but not in my HS. Can you explain ?

have tutoria

yup seems like it

yup the new updates wasn't much which is why i didnt feel the need to since cfw already had suck options prior...

have experience for downgrade firmwire ?

Rename V32 to V40 working, but when I check with *#0000# sofware version will show V32.0.002 | N97 V30.0.004 :D

btw, I just download 4x4 menu and rename from .part to .sis

I installed -- > find in folder apps I found Menu Switch. But nothing happens when I running. Why ?

have tutoria

Rename V32 to V40 working, but when I check with *#0000# sofware version will show V32.0.002 | N97 V30.0.004 :D

I installed -- > find in folder apps I found Menu Switch. But nothing happens when I running. Why ?

Lol, that *#0000# info can be changed to any. .even u can change to v60 and fool others that u hav got special update from nokia :D

And for menu switch, u need to restart ur device for each change.

Lol, that *#0000# info can be changed to any. .even u can change to v60 and fool others that u hav got special update from nokia :D

There is a file in ROFS2/resource/versions namely sw.txt..

Edit it n write whtevr version u want...;)

n there is also a file product.txt...In tht write whtevr model u want n it will b displayed as Model whn u press *#0000#..

Either u name it Nokia N8 or Samsung Galaxy S2..;)

There is a file in ROFS2/resource/versions namely sw.txt..

Edit it n write whtevr version u want...;)

I'm nubie dude for make CFW :(

could you teach me for make CFW :D

have tutoria

u cant downgrade or u'll brick (spoil/damage) ur phone

@dannyman: mate, u need to select "normal" in jaf

Jst observe what all things u need to select (tick):

Dead usb

Manual

Normal

(try selecting factory settings too this time)

Untick cmt308

If stil its same, u can try with phoenix flashing (the download link for latest phoenix and the tutorial to use it is postd here in this forum. . .hav a look around)

S^3 aka N8 fonts has been used in this cfw. . .so i wonder why u need it again?

Mate , those are all the options I have selected , my problem is when I add portuguese language to the CFW . If I flash with your original file , it works , but when adding language and all the other .r13 files needed , the phone goes straight to the menu after starting , and the homescreen doesn't work at all :s I'm using the same 52.0.007 core I use in Krystal^1 , and renamed your 52.0.101 rofs to 52.0.007 too , so I don't know what am I doing wrong :(

And the S^3 fonts I have are different from the ones on the CFW , that's why I asked for someone to drop the symbols mod on them (I'll post a screenshot of the font :) )