Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, please help me. i recently installed the belle shell and its working just fine. but i accidentally tick the 'kill after boot' option for the 'TELEPHONE' process in jbtaskman.  :-S and after that, my phone can't boot properly. it has been rebooting endlessly.  :-SS please teach me how to reset the option for Telephone process or any other way. thank you  :(

hi, please help me. i recently installed the belle shell and its working just fine. but i accidentally tick the 'kill after boot' option for the 'TELEPHONE' process in jbtaskman.  and after that, my phone can't boot properly. it has been rebooting endlessly.  please teach me how to reset the option for Telephone process or any other way. thank you 

hi, please help me.

i recently installed the belle shell and its working just fine.

but i accidentally tick the 'kill after boot' option for the 'TELEPHONE' process in jbtaskman. 

and after that, my phone can't boot properly.

it has been rebooting endlessly. 

please teach me how to reset the option for Telephone process or any other way.

thank you 

try to hard reset ur phone by 3 key method ...1st switch off the phone ...then press n hold red, green & camera keys ...holding these 3 keys, press power button until u see the nokia logo on ur screen...

if still u r getting error then try to reflash ..