Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, Today I tried this tutorial. But don't know what went wrong. After flashing, my phone started keep on showing System Error. Didn't allow me to do anything. Also, Bell Shell was not set as default HS. I used blaze new version and followed method 1 from steps 1 to 12. But no luck. Can anyone explain me what is that "For people using ofw structure rofs2"? But i am unable to find folder path "pnht/c/" in the extracted rofs2 of blaze new version CFW.  It has just 4 steps. Or is this short note of long step method 1(from steps 1 to 12)? Thanks, Chandru.

Hi all,

Today I tried this tutorial. But don't know what went wrong. After flashing, my phone started keep on showing System Error. Didn't allow me to do anything. Also, Bell Shell was not set as default HS. I used blaze new version and followed method 1 from steps 1 to 12. But no luck.

Can anyone explain me what is that "For people using ofw structure rofs2"? But i am unable to find folder path "pnht/c/" in the extracted rofs2 of blaze new version CFW.  It has just 4 steps. Or is this short note of long step method 1(from steps 1 to 12)?

Thanks,

Chandru.

bro just extract ur blaze rofs2 using nfestd n then put rofs2 n rofs3 contents of the aio pack 2 from the 1st post into ur extracted blaze rofs2....after putting aio pack 2, u'll find pnht folder in ur rofs2...put belle shell in pnht/c ..then repack and flash ...

Hi,

Is it only happening to me or its working as expected?

When I press Menu key, it opens Jbak task man menu instead of Belle Shell's menu!!!

Regards,

Chandru

It's preconfigured by me because belle shell does not open menu on pressing menu key.  Therefore, I made it open jbak menu. this problem will be fixed by belle shell developer in his next update

hello, i have C6-00 and i wish u can share ur cfw with us bro, u said it was tested on C6, ill be waiting for that bro and keep the good work :)

Keep waiting bro because no cfw will be shared by us with belle shell pack included.  Use your favourite cfw.  Eg Topaz c6v42 (search on google)  for rm-612, ....etc and follow the instructions on first page and flash.

By Die2mrw007, For CFW ROFS2 - Unwanted items 1. Search resource/apps/ for promo_ . you will get you will get 8 mif files all are useless. you can delete. 2.private folder 2000f8aa -1.46 mb - you can delete 3.resource /skins - Use a light weight theme. you need simple theme for booting. 4.data/sounds / it can be reduced by keeping sms ,email ,beep.rng ,nokia default . 5. 200159c0/install  remove accuweather , ndtv ,sinonews,apnews, book my show,reuters like these came from original c6. 6.200159c0/install you can remove 27 files of 01 . 7.If you have deleted the unwanted applications first and added N8 or anna icons mif later check for deleted applications mif in resource/apps. and remove. 8.sys/bin if you got vodbnolatin.dll which is for viet language of 2.498 mb can be removed. 9.If you remove switch ,shareonline, adobe,quick office,dictionary,chat ,drwawing,chat,mynokia ,ovicontacts,ovimaps,podcasting, with the above you will get about 83 mb as your rofs2.

By Die2mrw007,

For CFW ROFS2 - Unwanted items

1. Search resource/apps/ for promo_ .

you will get you will get 8 mif files all are useless. you can delete.

2.private folder 2000f8aa -1.46 mb - you can delete

3.resource /skins - Use a light weight theme. you need simple theme for booting.

4.data/sounds / it can be reduced by keeping sms ,email ,beep.rng ,nokia default .

5. 200159c0/install  remove accuweather , ndtv ,sinonews,apnews, book my show,reuters like these came from original c6.

6.200159c0/install you can remove 27 files of 01 .

7.If you have deleted the unwanted applications first and added N8 or anna icons mif later check for deleted applications mif in resource/apps. and remove.

8.sys/bin if you got vodbnolatin.dll which is for viet language of 2.498 mb can be removed.

9.If you remove switch ,shareonline, adobe,quick office,dictionary,chat ,drwawing,chat,mynokia ,ovicontacts,ovimaps,podcasting, with the above you will get about 83 mb as your rofs2.

But for Which ROFS2 ...this applies???? :-/