Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

By Die2mrw007,

For CFW ROFS2 - Unwanted items

1. Search resource/apps/ for promo_ .

you will get you will get 8 mif files all are useless. you can delete.

2.private folder 2000f8aa -1.46 mb - you can delete

3.resource /skins - Use a light weight theme. you need simple theme for booting.

4.data/sounds / it can be reduced by keeping sms ,email ,beep.rng ,nokia default .

5. 200159c0/install  remove accuweather , ndtv ,sinonews,apnews, book my show,reuters like these came from original c6.

6.200159c0/install you can remove 27 files of 01 .

7.If you have deleted the unwanted applications first and added N8 or anna icons mif later check for deleted applications mif in resource/apps. and remove.

8.sys/bin if you got vodbnolatin.dll which is for viet language of 2.498 mb can be removed.

9.If you remove switch ,shareonline, adobe,quick office,dictionary,chat ,drwawing,chat,mynokia ,ovicontacts,ovimaps,podcasting, with the above you will get about 83 mb as your rofs2.

I am currently using Blaze Ultimate,

I'm in need of more RAM, so i'm trying to follow ur steps above..

But i have some question regarding it:

My /private/2000F8AA is only 198kb, not 1.46mb is this the directory ure mentioning?

At /resource/skins Which files should i delete and what files should i add.. to use a lightweight theme for booting..

{If possible please share a download link to the files i need}

I can't seemed to find 200159c0 folder, vodbnolatin.dll in the ROFS2

What I really need is to delete many unwanted application.. but i can't seemed to find the directory they're placed in..

Sorry I'm very noob at these..

Thx for ur guidance..

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently using Blaze Ultimate,

I'm in need of more RAM, so i'm trying to follow ur steps above..

But i have some question regarding it:

My /private/2000F8AA is only 198kb, not 1.46mb is this the directory ure mentioning?

At /resource/skins Which files should i delete and what files should i add.. to use a lightweight theme for booting..

{If possible please share a download link to the files i need}

I can't seemed to find 200159c0 folder, vodbnolatin.dll in the ROFS2

What I really need is to delete many unwanted application.. but i can't seemed to find the directory they're placed in..

Sorry I'm very noob at these..

Thx for ur guidance..

..Hm...seen ur Previous queries... u not getting well RAm.....no prb....try to delete Private / SYS/ System / resources ........and then format with blaze ultimate updated latest....by following Our AIO pack ......then Tick Factory Reset .......and then Flash/.....

This shud work.....becoz...all others r getting enough ram....

..Hm...seen ur Previous queries... u not getting well RAm.....no prb....try to delete Private / SYS/ System / resources ........and then format with blaze ultimate updated latest....by following Our AIO pack ......then Tick Factory Reset .......and then Flash/.....

This shud work.....becoz...all others r getting enough ram....

I just realized,

last time i flashed my phone with Blaze Ultimate and AIO Pack, but I forgot to thick Factory Settings..

May i know what'll be the difference if i tick this option?

Becoz i don't want to flash my phone again and ends up with the same RAM as bfr just becoz of untick Factory setting. Restoring Several GIGs of data is tiresome..

I just realized,

last time i flashed my phone with Blaze Ultimate and AIO Pack, but I forgot to thick Factory Settings..

May i know what'll be the difference if i tick this option?

Becoz i don't want to flash my phone again and ends up with the same RAM as bfr just becoz of untick Factory setting. Restoring Several GIGs of data is tiresome..

ticking Factory reset means like formatting ur phn like  *#7370#..... it helps too Start system with Auto Mod Copy and Functioning like new..

ticking Factory reset means like formatting ur phn like  *#7370#..... it helps too Start system with Auto Mod Copy and Functioning like new..

Ooh IC..

Pavan, can you tell me how to delete applications(such as My Nokia, SW Update, etc) inside the firmware?

And actually i need Active Notes and E-mail app, but unfortunately it's not available in Blaze Ultimate firmware.. Is there any way to add them??

Thanks a lot!!

i already did the extraction but when i add the files, there also have file common should i overwrite that files?

Yes.  Overwrite them

Ooh IC..

Pavan, can you tell me how to delete applications(such as My Nokia, SW Update, etc) inside the firmware?

And actually i need Active Notes and E-mail app, but unfortunately it's not available in Blaze Ultimate firmware.. Is there any way to add them??

Thanks a lot!!

for deleting files in your firmware,  Please see the faq qn no 3 on the first post of this thread.  That faq should be read by all users trying this mod before asking any questions here.

Please ask pavan for addition of programs into cfw

Regards,

Shivam

Easy guide for newbies

flash with blaze ultimate

instal jbak, replace hs and belleshell

run replacehs and belleshell

Go to jbak

Select belle shell in it, then click on jbak's menu

Click program rules

check autostart

Press ok

Similarly do same for replacehs and make it autostart

Go to jbak and then to jbak's menu and click settings... Then "key menu settings"

Change "in system's"/ key press  /program list

Press ok

Done!

@shivam our fw hs consume only one or two mb ram so no need to edit any rsc

Thanks buddy!!

the other two methods didnt work but this worked for n97...

+1 for u mate!!

shivam is correct..for adding apps to cfw...extract the .sis or .sisx app with help of extsis..or siscontents....and add all the folder to rofs2 directly....if u want any cfw integrated app....post here or pm me...will give tht files..

I need CFW integrated app; Active Notes and Email..

That's all~

ThX Pavan