Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just tried it, it's totally amazing! But there's one problem that really annoys me; Some applications sometimes closes by it's own.. This includes: 1. Belle Shell closes by it's own when I'm running another app 2. Other App(such as Opera, Photo Browser) closes by it's own when i'm running those app or while i'm runnning it.. Hope anyone could give a solution to my prob.. Thx guys For ur info: im using Nokia X6(RM-559) using Blaze CFW with Belle Navbar i used the first method where i repacked the ROFS2 and flashed the phone.

I've just tried it, it's totally amazing!

But there's one problem that really annoys me;

Some applications sometimes closes by it's own..

This includes:

1. Belle Shell closes by it's own when I'm running another app

2. Other App(such as Opera, Photo Browser) closes by it's own when i'm running those app or while i'm runnning it..

Hope anyone could give a solution to my prob..

Thx guys

For ur info:

im using Nokia X6(RM-559) using Blaze CFW with Belle Navbar

i used the first method where i repacked the ROFS2 and flashed the phone.

Thtz Not Bug.....

thtz RAM consumption problem in belle shell......

We have Mentioned tht....when  u want 2 multi-tasking of different apps u may close shell too.......

this is good for ram multi-tasking....

the Solution to this will be given in next Update by the Manufacture of Shelll himself.....(in coming months)........We have to wait and watch....

ThX :D :D

everything is ok but i lose 20-25 mb ram after run spbhell. i flashled my phone with first post. how can i earn more ram?

spb shell????  this pack is to set belle hs as default .    If you want to run spb shell, then exit belle shell first and then run spb shell.  You will still get high ram

spb shell????  this pack is to set belle hs as default .    If you want to run spb shell, then exit belle shell first and then run spb shell.  You will still get high ram

excuse me i wrote wrong.i meant belle shell which inside this topic ;) yea why i have only 25 mb ram after launch belle shell?

yeah delete them nw and reflash ...

i have done what u say but i still have ony 25 mb ram. when i close belle shell i have 50 mb ram again. where is the problem?its working perfectly at startup but eaten many ram that's why i can't run some apps and games. i have to close belle shell for run them.

i have done what u say but i still have ony 25 mb ram. when i close belle shell i have 50 mb ram again. where is the problem?its working perfectly at startup but eaten many ram that's why i can't run some apps and games. i have to close belle shell for run them.

ugur35, I highly recommend the use of blaze fw due to high free ram. Some apps are not able to run because of low free ram available to you.  delete th folders private,sys,system,resource folder in your mmc before flashing.  I suggest you to hard reset your phone after flashing with  your firmware.

ugur35, I highly recommend the use of blaze fw due to high free ram. Some apps are not able to run because of low free ram available to you.  delete th folders private,sys,system,resource folder in your mmc before flashing.  I suggest you to hard reset your phone after flashing with  your firmware.

bro all of them has problem with turkish language and i using c6v40 cfw which is ported for n97 and i have no problem with this cfw. Already n97 has low ram thats why i cant do anything