Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great going guys :) i registered here for this project ... Am a lil confused - i have a c5 03 ofw sp which of this method shall i use ??? - i am readr to flash and it must be interminable with about 40mb free ram

thx.....by seeing ur requirement...

I shall suggest u method (2)...use it...and tell result....

@ team phoenix i wish to crete a cfw with belle shell as default interminable hs do i have the permission to use these files ??? If so i'll also need your help in solving many issues ::) .... Btw i am confused would'nt it be sharing warez if i integrate a paid app like belle shell in a cfw ???any alernative???

@ team phoenix i wish to crete a cfw with belle shell as default interminable hs do i have the permission to use these files ??? If so i'll also need your help in solving many issues ::) .... Btw i am confused would'nt it be sharing warez if i integrate a paid app like belle shell in a cfw ???any alernative???

No....U cant...... We have this question already......and we r going to Create A CFW based on this previous....but.....Remember.... Belle Shell is Premium Appp.....and making it free .....should abuse Maker of tht,,,,,

We will distribute freely Shell v1.0 when vx.x. will come in Market,,,,,,

THX :

No....U cant...... We have this question already......and we r going to Create A CFW based on this previous....but.....Remember.... Belle Shell is Premium Appp.....and making it free .....should abuse Maker of tht,,,,,

We will distribute freely Shell v1.0 when vx.x. will come in Market,,,,,,

THX :

Thanx for the reply i know tat you are crating a cfw based on n97/c6 port(am i correct) but again c5 03 users will be left behind that is why am asking ??? I know its a payware and i am in no mood of discouraging the developer as he is the last hope for s60v5 users i gues ::) ... I was thinking of doing something like - using your methods and then asking users to buy belle shell for themselves and integrate by providing some sort of do it yourself guide ::) ... Anyway do consider creating something for c5 03 users as well ::)

Thanx for the reply i know tat you are crating a cfw based on n97/c6 port(am i correct) but again c5 03 users will be left behind that is why am asking ??? I know its a payware and i am in no mood of discouraging the developer as he is the last hope for s60v5 users i gues ::) ... I was thinking of doing something like - using your methods and then asking users to buy belle shell for themselves and integrate by providing some sort of do it yourself guide ::) ... Anyway do consider creating something for c5 03 users as well ::)

Ok.....I appreciate ur Modding...but...we r also trying to get some CFW for u guys... i contacted Devilyazdan.....He will try to port it ....

For more information ...Get on ths: http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=99v3dv97733e03rrrfau9v4do3&topic=3536.0