Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should i put in the replace hs old app in the rofs2 because the new one is not working. it doesn't bring the belle hs after running

u aint overlimiting it!!

anyway why dont u remove replacehs from rofs becoz it didnt work for me...so just install it in c from ur phone itself and try...

then which  file should i used

1st of all blaze cfw doesn't have rofs3..

u need to extract the rofs2 using NFE ..then use Nokia firmware cleaner to delete some apps from the rofs2 to get more free space so that u can put the aio pack 2 contents into the rofs2 easily ..

after getting more free space just put the contents of rofs2 & rofs3 from aio pack 2 in extracted blaze rofs2 ...then put the belleshell app in rofs2\pnht\c ...then repack ur rofs2 and flash ..now enjoy :)

1st of all blaze cfw doesn't have rofs3..

u need to extract the rofs2 using NFE ..then use Nokia firmware cleaner to delete some apps from the rofs2 to get more free space so that u can put the aio pack 2 contents into the rofs2 easily ..

after getting more free space just put the contents of rofs2 & rofs3 from aio pack 2 in extracted blaze rofs2 ...then put the belleshell app in rofs2\pnht\c ...then repack ur rofs2 and flash ..now enjoy :)

thanks for the help +1