Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

Method used :

For people using repartioned structure rofs2 (i.e. those who have > 120 mb as total size of their rofs2)

put rofs2 files from the package in your rofs2

Add your Belleshell.sis in pnht/c/ folder of your rofs2

Then put rofs3 content in your rofs2 and pack your rofs2.

Flash with tick factory reset.

OK....

Both Methods r same.......As they r for Blaze like OFW ......u have to Copy and paste the all files from Archieve to ROFS2 .....make sure u have repacked ROFS2 ....

then ....Delete Private , Sys , system, resource, from C: and E: .....

and then Flash with files and Hard Reset Ur cell by *#7370#

:D

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put  files in flash files (Xperience v5, Based on: Nokia C6-00 (RM-612) Firmware: v41.0.10 Nokia 5800 XpressMusic (RM-356) Firmware: v60.0.003) and i flash my phone, i dont know how, cuz when it was done, the phone was stuck on start up, white screen and blue letters, i turn it off, turn on, and it start up, but nothing of belle, what i did wrong, and what means "Then put rofs3 ... PACK your rofs2." -PACK, that means that i have to on existing files add new one? And "Flash with tick factory reset." How to do this?

I put  files in flash files (Xperience v5, Based on:

Nokia C6-00 (RM-612) Firmware: v41.0.10

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic (RM-356) Firmware: v60.0.003) and i flash my phone, i dont know how, cuz when it was done, the phone was stuck on start up, white screen and blue letters, i turn it off, turn on, and it start up, but nothing of belle, what i did wrong, and what means "Then put rofs3 ... PACK your rofs2." -PACK, that means that i have to on existing files add new one? And "Flash with tick factory reset." How to do this?

Follow the aio pack carefully...

Any detail help, tutorial? please, and i dont have those 3 instals after flashing, i got 9 instals success 0 errors, restart, but nothing of belle  :-/

Ps. And in Jaf, it says done, but in last 3 post in jaf there is (null)(null)(null) then pooling phone and done.

extract ur rofs2 using nfestd ...then use nokia firmware cleaner to free up some memory from ur rofs2 ..if u have enough free space in rofs2 then no need to do this step..

then put rofs2 & rofs3 files from the aio pack 2 into ur rofs2 ...then add belle shell in rofs2\pnht\c ..

now repack & flash :)

remember to delete data, private, sys, system, resource & think change folders from ur memory card before flashing ..thats all ...enjoy :)

I have follow nokia fw cleaner guide and i got RM-356_60.0.003_prd.rofs2_ReBuilt which is bigger then the original this one is 139mb, original is 113

bro u used NFEstd to edit rofs2 ..

we r saying that use Nokia firmware cleaner to free up memory ..or use petran to compress .exe files so that some memory ll b freed up ..

I have follow nokia fw cleaner guide and i got RM-356_60.0.003_prd.rofs2_ReBuilt which is bigger then the original this one is 139mb, original is 113

bro.....

Extract rofs2 by cooker or nfe....

Than open .... Fw cleaner.....set path to rofs2 where itzz extracted....... Than remove some apps and then repack..--.and then flash....

"set path to rofs2 where itzz extracted" I have choiseing original rof2 file insted extracted. Work now,  :-bd I will try to flash it now. PS I removed allmoste everything, but stil free space -17Mb, what should i do? BUT, i click repack and i got file with 99mb next to original which is 113mb, is that that? And one more thing, ste 4 -Flash with tick factory reset. What is that, in jaf there is only Factory set in Flash settings, and Factory Settings in Service settings, there is no Factory reset. Edit: I made it, tnx guys, but this is not what I expected :- ))) HS is runnin via some programs, its not in system, but tnx a lot.

"set path to rofs2 where itzz extracted" I have choiseing original rof2 file insted extracted. Work now,  :-bd I will try to flash it now.

PS I removed allmoste everything, but stil free space -17Mb, what should i do? BUT, i click repack and i got file with 99mb next to original which is 113mb, is that that?

And one more thing, ste 4 -Flash with tick factory reset. What is that, in jaf there is only Factory set in Flash settings, and Factory Settings in Service settings, there is no Factory reset.

Edit: I made it, tnx guys, but this is not what I expected :- ))) HS is runnin via some programs, its not in system, but tnx a lot.

u may run via system.......use method 2....u will get it

hey i have a doubt. when i pack the the stuff in rofs2 and rofs3 from the package and turn the phone on , then there is nothing of belle? and when i pack everything in rofs2 , then the phone just doesn't start. it shows white screeen but then just goes of. am using nokia 5800 v60 . And i am using refresh core by binh24. Should i try the pnht one?

hey i have a doubt. when i pack the the stuff in rofs2 and rofs3 from the package and turn the phone on , then there is nothing of belle? and when i pack everything in rofs2 , then the phone just doesn't start. it shows white screeen but then just goes of.

am using nokia 5800 v60 . And i am using refresh core by binh24. Should i try the pnht one?

what do u mean "nothing of belle"?

are u putting ur belle.sis into phnt/c/ ??