LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any one can help me how to install google maps in this cfw

okay try one more thing, extract ur rofs using NFE and then go to the folder where it has been extracted to, and search for googlemaps, if u see any files starting with that name, delete it, if ur unsure, list the names here

okay try one more thing, extract ur rofs using NFE and then go to the folder where it has been extracted to, and search for googlemaps, if u see any files starting with that name, delete it, if ur unsure, list the names here

Thanks Tristar bro :)

Btw, I've been too much busy this days, bt already created the project files... I'll PM you tonight. I know it's too late but was unable to do anything.

i tried to find google maps or mif or similar but cant find it

Thanks Tristar bro :)

Btw, I've been too much busy this days, bt already created the project files... I'll PM you tonight. I know it's too late but was unable to do anything.

hey no issues bro, i nez had exams these few days, just a practical tmr and then free. So send over the pf , but i'll only be able to work on it tmr.

when mine bugs would be fixed???help me tintinboss

I'll try to fix all soon mate :)

bro ovi music not opening............. n also im not really impressed with battry backup........lasts nly a day........but yea it maybe coz phone is vry fast....just hv luk into

Hmm bro :) I've set CPU to 100. I'll provide a mod so that ppl can get better battery backup in the next release.  And OVI MUSIC was removed from ROFS2. You can put it back by adding it to ROFS2 :)

Thanks mate :)

any body getting error component built in can extract the files with sis editor and copy it to e through xplore

it will run but you cant uninstal ittttttt;!!!!!

Thanks Subham.  :) +1 . BTW, I'll surely be careful next time about this component built-in error!

I'll try to fix all soon mate :)

Hmm bro :) I've set CPU to 100. I'll provide a mod so that ppl can get better battery backup in the next release.  And OVI MUSIC was removed from ROFS2. You can put it back by adding it to ROFS2 :)

Thanks mate :)

Thanks Subham.  :) +1 . BTW, I'll surely be careful next time about this component built-in error!

Keep it to the max performance Bro, I need the performance and will not care about battery but make sure that you release a battery mod for users(including me whenever needed) who needs the battery backup more. BTW I was thinking that can the battery mod be used with C2Z patch?

in 5230 variant messaging and contacts dont close after exit..not able to add kill me to homescreen shortcuts..and does not have n8 smileys..and not getting equaliser presets..used your uda..looks and runs great though..+1

ur nt able to add kill me to ur home screen as its integrated in fw...