LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats dude. Can't wait to test it. Hope you release it today. +1  ;-)

Thanx, i cannot say the release date untill tintinboss gives me a date. i made this with n97v30 base for battery stabilty and bit different in look from real Linspirat. all LinsPirat are made with C6 ports. so myt ve to wait for the date. Im ready to release anytime. Its better that u contact with tintinboss.

hey bro if u r going to release 2.1 version of rm 588 pls concern this bug 1.video n tv folder not working mean not showing any video 2.contact.massage n fsmailserver are not closing .3.touch screen vibration also no working . battery backup is poor .n if u r going to port n97v30 thats great stable n battery life .u r idea of removing photo browser is right .afterall i have never use this kind of cfw ever mate .here is +5 thanks 

hey bro if u r going to release 2.1 version of rm 588 pls concern this bug 1.video n tv folder not working mean not showing any video 2.contact.massage n fsmailserver are not closing .3.touch screen vibration also no working . battery backup is poor .n if u r going to port n97v30 thats great stable n battery life .u r idea of removing photo browser is right .afterall i have never use this kind of cfw ever mate .here is +5 thanks 

Thanks mate :) All the bugs mentioned by you are debugged in rev 2.1 already!! :D

Battery backup : Fixed to my liking. Between performance and battery life.

No, LinsPirat will not be released with N97 for all RMs. Aki07 is porting a "Special Edition" for X6 with N97 which will be added in the DL section separately.

Thanks! :D Don't forget to check out the FAQ section after the download links before downloading rev2.1!

Happy flashing!

All issues with BTHeadset are rectified in all versions of LinsPirat (C6v41). You can be sure of that! :D

I know mate. LinsPirat C6 port doesn't have BTHeadset bug.

but N97 ports for 5233 or 5230 have BTHeadset bug.

That's why it's better to N97 port for X6 users for a better battery backup. (Free ram is the same for X6)

Thanks mate :) All the bugs mentioned by you are debugged in rev 2.1 already!! :D

Battery backup : Fixed to my liking. Between performance and battery life.

No, LinsPirat will not be released with N97 for all RMs. Aki07 is porting a "Special Edition" for X6 with N97 which will be added in the DL section separately.

Thanks! :D Don't forget to check out the FAQ section after the download links before downloading rev2.1!

Happy flashing!

+5 tnks for leting him do it...nice work man

Tintinboss check ur message for link.

Awesome bro!!! Thanks a lot! and this is one incredible contribution!!!! Really coOl \m/ +5!!!!

@Everyone : Here's the """"***N97 Ported***"""" ***LinsPirat LTS rev2.1 Special Edition ***

Linspirat SE.rar

Prepared , Ported and tested by : Aki07

Compatible Device : RM559 (X6)

Will be added in special download section! :D