LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming Up The Real Linspirat SE i Made. @tintin can you provide this link in the section with Screenshot. as i showed you. 1st link with changes as you provided. 2nd link uploading with red swipe to unlock. white transparent mediabar. black n white icons in music player and glowing anna icons..... im uploading the files.... u can add as disclaimer: lil changes from c6v41 with n97base.  \m/ \m/

LinsPirat LTS REV 2.1

Linspirat LTS REV 2.1.rar

SCREEN SHOTS

Posted Image  [img width=236 height=420] 11gu7wi.jpg  [img width=236 height=420] 106hjqs.jpg 

[img width=236 height=420] 2nu6o0h.jpg  [img width=236 height=420] 2yttehk.jpg

LinsPirat SE

Linspirat Special.rar

SCREEN SHOTS

[img width=236 height=420] rse9o0.jpg  [img width=236 height=420] al57w0.jpg    [img width=236 height=420] 4h41er.jpg

[img width=236 height=420] 2cxg388.jpg  [img width=236 height=420] 9a5rlw.jpg

HAPPY FLASHING AMIGOS :)

+1 to Tristar, +1 To Aki...tintinboss you're awesome! +10 it's nice to know that us newbis are tahen in to consideration, congrats man really! :D

Thank You so much Boss.  i ve uploaded the files hope everybody likes it. if u dnt mind can you give me the wallpaper and the theme used. +1 My boss :-B

can i have a fmobi and facinate application for this cfw..plz pm.. me.. :) plz

Well my friend as far as I know fmobi v2.3.1 is the latest based on qt4.7.3, about facinate...well in every cfw I'we had it was laggy or eawen worse it did'n't work at all, hope it helps

RM-559_40.0.002_prd.core.C0r

RM-559_40.0.002_prd.rofs2.V22

RM-559_40.0.002_000_000_U001.uda.fpsx

Rename uda to this: RM-559_32.0.002_000_000_U001.uda.fpsx

Find out what's your ofw uda name with navifirm. mine was 32.0.002_000_000_U004

But I don't know if this will fix your problem or not

I'm using Linspirat SE for X6 now. It's awesome. I've never had 53mb stable ram after boot on my X6. The highest free ram was 47-48mb!! tintinboss could you please give us other Linspirat LTS themes? There was only 1 theme in Linspirat SE. The one that is like WP7 I like colorful themes. Thanks! btw, I'll give tintinboss +10 n Aki07 +5. It just takes some time :D

I'm using Linspirat SE for X6 now. It's awesome. I've never had 53mb stable ram after boot on my X6. The highest free ram was 47-48mb!!

tintinboss could you please give us other Linspirat LTS themes? There was only 1 theme in Linspirat SE. The one that is like WP7

I like colorful themes. Thanks!

btw, I'll give tintinboss +10 n Aki07 +5. It just takes some time :D

+1 to you to, I've been using lithium for a whille and it's prety good to and looks owesome

I'm using Linspirat SE for X6 now. It's awesome. I've never had 53mb stable ram after boot on my X6. The highest free ram was 47-48mb!!

tintinboss could you please give us other Linspirat LTS themes? There was only 1 theme in Linspirat SE. The one that is like WP7

I like colorful themes. Thanks!

btw, I'll give tintinboss +10 n Aki07 +5. It just takes some time :D

:) Glad to know you like that mate! Always my pleasure! Did you extract the LinsPirat_plus.7z? All the previous LinsPirat Themes are there already!!!