LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

yes of course im working on it. TINTIN i need help. please reply to my personal messages.

Thanks Aki.

I hate to say this, but please don't use ur name in creator field! You know why bro!

General Rules of porting:

-- Obtain Project Files and Permission to port from the author - Yes I did give you the Project files for personal use! And you wanted to port for yourself...

-- Follow strict instructions from the creator - Couldn't provide. So you did a N97 port. Thats okay with me.

-- Don't modify Copyright Info! - This is very important bro.

I'm not annoyed or angry or anything. It's just that, maybe you're new into this. Many thanks for contributing..

I'd hope that you understand and follow the rules like every other awesome friends here does.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Aki.

I hate to say this, but please don't use ur name in creator field! You know why bro!

General Rules of porting:

-- Obtain Project Files and Permission to port from the author - Yes I did give you the Project files for personal use! And you wanted to port for yourself...

-- Follow strict instructions from the creator - Couldn't provide. So you did a N97 port. Thats okay with me.

-- Don't modify Copyright Info! - This is very important bro.

I'm not annoyed or angry or anything. It's just that, maybe you're new into this. Many thanks for contributing..

I'd hope that you understand and follow the rules like every other awesome friends here does.

Im sory...... iwnt revert to my info with ur files tintinboss. if it released then copyright ll be only urs Boss.

i ve done in c6. but battery stabilty was just 24hrs hardly  so i changed to n97 which gave min 4 days of standby.

well name its my pet name. i ll try to change it boss.

Im sory...... iwnt revert to my info with ur files tintinboss. if it released then copyright ll be only urs Boss.

i ve done in c6. but battery stabilty was just 24hrs hardly  so i changed to n97 which gave min 4 days of standby.

well name its my pet name. i ll try to change it boss.

can u provide the changes u made to the files which u say has acquired 4days of standby? u can pm me or tintin

can u provide the changes u made to the files which u say has acquired 4days of standby? u can pm me or tintin

i didn used any files. n97 firmwares got good standy by. i only use n97 based CFW as it got good battery life. C6 is good in performance but battery life is low. with linspirat files and n97 base u ll get good battery life and performance.

try this file which edited to cpu @ 85

effects complexity to 3.

i ve used this file in CFW

10283344.txt

i didn used any files. n97 firmwares got good standy by. i only use n97 based CFW as it got good battery life. C6 is good in performance but battery life is low. with lispirat files and n97 base u ll get good battery life and performance.

effects complexity to 3.

10283344.txt

okay !

and yes u can't compare c6 cfw with n97 one when it comes to battery life.

Mate I already sent you appropriate file for battery life Yesterday :)

i didn used any files. n97 firmwares got good standy by. i only use n97 based CFW as it got good battery life. C6 is good in performance but battery life is low. with lispirat files and n97 base u ll get good battery life and performance.

effects complexity to 3.

10283344.txt

Thanks Aki :)

effects complexity to 3.

10283344.txt

Will decreasing second line (85) and decreasing effects complexity improve the battery?

I just want a good battery life. the first like (0x0 int) doesn't affect the speed (I've test it. 25 and even 70. no difference in battery life and speed. but maybe a little battery life)

And I guess this file "feature_kokoro.txt" is also related to the battery and cpu. But I don't know how it works. Am I right?

Will decreasing second line (85) and decreasing effects complexity improve the battery?

I just want a good battery life. the first like (0x0 int) doesn't affect the speed (I've test it. 25 and even 70. no difference in battery life and speed. but maybe a little battery life)

And I guess this file "feature_kokoro.txt" is also related to the battery and cpu. But I don't know how it works. Am I right?

0X0 int is for framerate bro. Means the framerate you get while running any app or video :) Don't set it to 70 :D 30~35 is good enough!

Aha. ok. thanks bro. +1

But, what about 0x1 n 0x4 line? decreasing these lines will improve the battery right?

As stated by many, it's the Complexiy of graphical effects. But It's actually the level of rendering done by the CPU (we don't have GPU so CPU emulates it ). Anyway, both have the same general direction. It's about how much accurately rendered image you're gonna get.

Edit: Yeah of course all of these and your usage of phone decides the battery life :D And thanks 4 the +1 mate :)

Hey guys kill me app is not showing anywer after installing it in ma CFW. i tried even it integrating to rofs2 still its not showing. i tired deleting the files responsible for kill me app and installed again still not showing. pls help... any idea wat myt be the cause ? ? ? ? :(

Hey guys kill me app is not showing anywer after installing it in ma CFW. i tried even it integrating to rofs2 still its not showing. i tired deleting the files responsible for kill me app and installed again still not showing. pls help... any idea wat myt be the cause ? ? ? ? :(

See the FAQ section in the first page mate :D

Why would you do that? Anyway you need to replace the photossuite.xml with the default one from C6v41 fresh port..

i ve removed photobrowser cause i dnt see any use of it. it takes time load the cache. well nice ui still default is better than photo-browser. if people wants it i ll integrate. thanx Boss.  #:-S