LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X6 Linspirat Special made by me ready to launch. Project files by Tintinboss. Need two three modification and Permission From TINTINBOSS. Based on n97. so more battery life and stability. lot more changes. No one Asked me to do. I found my self sad for not having this firmware for RM-559. So requested TINTINBOSS for PJ & here I made one.

Posted Image

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

He will surely fix it and release new update for this.... As he is out of town, you all will need to wait for some more days !!!

Thanks friend :)

hope tintin will fix it for x6 sooner...that integrated qt shore is tempitng

I'd love to release that as soon as possible mate.

bro just paste this in rofs and repack...battery mod

Awesome mate! thanks!  +2 :)

X6 Linspirat Special made by me ready to launch. Project files by Tintinboss. Need two three modification and Permission From TINTINBOSS. Based on n97. so more battery life and stability. lot more changes. No one Asked me to do. I found my self sad for not having this firmware for RM-559. So requested TINTINBOSS for PJ & here I made one.

...Image Skipped...

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

WoW! Awesome mate :) Okay I'll open another section with the N97V30 variant and publish your work there! . It would have been better if I could test the port though... +5 :D \m/

Btw, the official LTS rev2 is done by Adrian (AKA Tristar2). Everyone please check back soon!

WoW! Awesome mate :) Okay I'll open another section with the N97V30 variant and publish your work there! . It would have been better if I could test the port though... +5 :D \m/

Btw, the official LTS rev2 is done by Adrian (AKA Tristar2). Everyone please check back soon!

thanx tintinboss well i need ur help in few things. i ll PM you tonight. check ur PM inbox for icons and swipe to unlock color change. pls check ur Inbox.

thanx +5 for you too boss. im ready to publish anytime u say.

hi. Its an awesum CFW. Bt its wierd 2 see dat my phn is 5233 instead of 5230. Whenevr i press *#0000#, it shows 5233 as model. I made it sure dat i hav downloaded d ri8 file by redownloading it. Plz help.

Mate that's just the version text :) It won't affect any of the CFW's or ur phone's behavior... again, I know it's irritating to see that wrong info every time lol. It will be fixed soon. Thanks for your complements  B-)