LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please make first release for nokia 5800 right now...plz>>>> :-bd:-w

Please relax, im sure it'll take little more time more, if you want a bug free cfw that is, forcing them to make it asap will cause more errors for you itself, so have some patience and courtesy towards the creator and testers, cause creating a bug free cfw isn't a piece of cake.

What if i say 8p.m :D

Just kidding :P Its uploaded n being tested briefly :)

Soon u'll have the link :)

Hey xtreme.infinty.....I told tintin,again I tell u as tintin said , u was the man who made belle  bugless navibar... Please try to make it with belle navibar as ur equilibrium bugless belle.......otherwise please give the mod....I change lts  cfw with ur belle navibar mod.......belle navibar looks awesome..........

and tell me something about Qt.....Which Qt we used in lts.....tintin said its support any qt....bt please give genuine link,,which is originally support in lts...if phone say any missing components, I just hopeless...and thats for now I am very confuse..

sorry for my bad english.....try to realise.........

Bro i really didn't understood what u want :-/

Please clarify it :)

What you require? Qt that supports Linspirat?

Hey xtreme.infinty.....I told tintin,again I tell u as tintin said , u was the man who made belle  bugless navibar... Please try to make it with belle navibar as ur equilibrium bugless belle.......otherwise please give the mod....I change lts  cfw with ur belle navibar mod.......belle navibar looks awesome..........

and tell me something about Qt.....Which Qt we used in lts.....tintin said its support any qt....bt please give genuine link,,which is originally support in lts...if phone say any missing components, I just hopeless...and thats for now I am very confuse..

sorry for my bad english.....try to realise.........

LinsPirat Support Any QT. No component built in errors. Be confident man. No need to be hopeless.

Belle Navibar : LinsPirat LTS will be Belle modded. The 6pm link will be Belle modded too. Can't guarantee it'll be as bugless as Equilibrium, but it'll be good.

And besides, Shashwat and Xtreme (makers of Equilibrium) are very good friend of mine :D So you can hope any little bugfixes in future :)

As the title says LTS, it's Long Time Support as it's my last CFW for S^1 :) Thanks a lot

Bro i really didn't understood what u want :-/

Please clarify it :)

What you require? Qt that supports Linspirat?

yes ..................Which Qt supports in lts ???? and which will support to run  all qt apps ....

and belle navibar mod....I like belle navibar....bt lts not in navibar......so I want to say is it possible, belle navibar with Lts

thanks for ur reply

LinsPirat Support Any QT. No component built in errors. Be confident man. No need to be hopeless.

Belle Navibar : LinsPirat LTS will be Belle modded. The 6pm link will be Belle modded too. Can't guarantee it'll be as bugless as Equilibrium, but it'll be good.

And besides, Shashwat and Xtreme (makers of Equilibrium) are very good friend of mine :D So you can hope any little bugfixes in future :)

As the title says LTS, it's Long Time Support as it's my last CFW for S^1 :) Thanks a lot

Why tintin?????? why last ?????????

Thanks for ur hopefull reply...............

Uploaded: http://social.gizmolord.com/m/files/view/Linspirat-LTS-Belle-for-RM-356 I will upload it to mediafire at night :) Till then use this :) EDIT: If you have facebook account, you can login to the site with one click access or else just fill up a small form...there is no email approval or anything...you will get instant access I didnt made this file public as I fear of any damage to my server for the fact that this forum too is running on the same server. I dont wish to take any risks to chmod the file to 777 At about 12AM in India, I will upload the file to mediafire if you all wish to have it at mediafire...