LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

You have modified Velocity^1

many proof are there

Mediabar is also

It was me who first edited that Mediabar and no one copies ghost.mif like files from any other cfw

Mediabar??? Please check that again. I thought Newcooller created the tool for editing that!

And also, that Neutron mediabar is available for download. WHY?? Isn't that copyrighted?

As I explained to you in PM, which you understood very well I guess, that file was copied unintentionally while trying to solve camera bug from my CFW as a trial and error method.  I also tried with files from RE_Animation and many other C6V41 based CFWs. I didn't feel sorry or guilty for that till now. But this time, It was a BIG mistake!

I think explaining things to you is just time waste though. Also, playing cool is my game. If you're too hot, it'll be hard for you to control yourself. Lots to learn for you in this young age besides making CFWs.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is provoking me to do that, here all know that he has moddified Velocity

If he accept it then I will not have problem

Just write that he has moddified Velocity^1 for making Lins Pirat

Lol thanks for the suggestion. But, right now, I can't lie. Besides, you should read the disclaimer at the 1st post.

no,its not there,it is not in 5233 version :|

Doesn't mean anything bro. Doesn't also matter. You just connect Linspirat LTS and install modems, you'll see Nokia 5800 XM modems installed. Cause It's ported from C6v41 fresh port by Die2mrw007 [EDIT: cause the port is 5800XM]. I don't think I have to prove everything...

Mediabar??? Please check that again. I thought Newcooller created the tool for editing that!

And also, that Neutron mediabar is available for download. WHY?? Isn't that copyrighted?

As I explained to you in PM, which you understood very well I guess, that file was copied unintentionally while trying to solve camera bug from my CFW as a trial and error method.  I also tried with files from RE_Animation and many other C6V41 based CFWs. I didn't feel sorry or guilty for that till now. But this time, It was a BIG mistake!

I think explaining things to you is just time waste though. Also, playing cool is my game. If you're too hot, it'll be hard for you to control yourself. Lots to learn for you in this young age besides making CFWs.

If you use any mod any member ,you have to give credits to creator of that mod

If you use any mod any member ,you have to give credits to creator of that mod

That's also mentioned in the 1st post. I said I may have missed many of the credits. If you've noted that earlier, It would have been there.

Besides, because it's reminded right now, I'm gonna add that too. Nothing's a big deal here.

He is provoking me to do that, here all know that he has moddified Velocity

If he accept it then I will not have problem

Just write that he has moddified Velocity^1 for making Lins Pirat

But you know what? I'm not being provoked to do anything. I'm doing and saying exactly what my conscience suggests me. i request Shashwat, my friend, you need not clean posts every-time it gets dirty. May be it's not as clean a place we thought it is.

not a problem boss................. no need fr credits fr jst testin stuff................n bdw jst kiddin i knw ppl get hurt if u dnt mention them but u alwys knw ur contribution n im glad i ws part f this osm fw even though i small one lol hehe (moreover its quite irritatin makin credit log aftr uv finished ur fw.............u just feel publishin it asap to be used ftr so much hardwrk lol)

not a problem boss................. no need fr credits fr jst testin stuff................n bdw jst kiddin i knw ppl get hurt if u dnt mention them

but u alwys knw ur contribution n im glad i ws part f this osm fw even though i small one lol hehe

(moreover its quite irritatin makin credit log aftr uv finished ur fw.............u just feel publishin it asap to be used ftr so much hardwrk lol)

hey don't think that way. I mentioned what you did bro :)

thx a lot bro fr credits im just doin it fr learning!!! i appreciate final wrk more than credits......................... one shld be lik @dietmrw alwys ready to help..............n being in aviation iv got used to not gettin credits haha

LOL.

And hey? I was thinking about that "aviator" part of your ID for sometime! So I'm right then! You know that thrills me soo much!

LOL I think It's getting off-topic now

thx a lot bro fr credits im just doin it fr learning!!! i appreciate final wrk more than credits......................... one shld be lik @dietmrw alwys ready to help..............n being in aviation iv got used to not gettin credits haha

Yah, it's tough to find guys that helpful outside Gizmolord. Thats why I decided not to release any of my CFW outside GL myself. btw, Nikship is doing that too good for me to even think about that!