LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

hei tintin,die2mrw007,and all of modders whose are included the cfw..... What happened ? Where is the mediafire link ? I cant dwnld from die2mrw007 files..after 94 % , 22 %  and many more times downloading it was cancelled and also speed less than 10kbps...i use mobile office...its not brdbnd..its egpss...so i need mediafire link......pls upload it on mediafire.

5800 Rofs2 uploaded to mediafire :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?x4zc9k3f793midn

LOL there's always someone who'll help ya :D

Thanks Nitesh bro :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea phone restarts when dialing *#0000# minor bug......this wasnt before when i tested............email iv to chck

to those who want maps guys delete some uneccesary tones using nfestd............

as this fw has lots of mods makin it so smooth n gud

how to solved the minor bug....*#0000# ??????????

how to solved email problem ???

what for dlt tones from rofs2 ,,,,,,,without removed tones , is there any chance to install maps....??????????

hi die2mrw007....

RM-356_60.0.003_PNHT Core by Binh24  from ur link.....and there is the core file {RM-356_60.0.003_prd.core.C00}....Can I use it for my nokia 5800 rm 356 v 60.........?????????????? reply fast......I am waiting for flashing

I didnt get you what exactly you trying to convey...

If you are flashing with v60 core, then you need to use this core file: http://www.mediafire.com/?3z2ynspyto8d772

sorry tintin....its not better than equilibrium...its good...bt equilibrium is best ever.....and also i dont link ur theme like wallpaper....linspirat 1.0 have bugs,bt that was looking better than lts.....anyway thanks formaking a good ones

bro dont merge the base ports...

Equilbrium has its own place cux its N97v30 based...n LTS is C6v41 based...

My Personnal Opinion: "Judging it graphically, Its better thn EquilibriuM :) and has some unique things too :)"

But your suggestions and comments will b taken by tintinboss for his future releases :)

bro dont merge the base ports...

Equilbrium has its own place cux its N97v30 based...n LTS is C6v41 based...

My Personnal Opinion: "Judging it graphically, Its better thn EquilibriuM :) and has some unique things too :)"

But your suggestions and comments will b taken by tintinboss for his future releases :)

sry modders....i just give my opnion,...actually i just want to know which is the unique options in lts....?? I just flashed with lts..again i came in equi.....if there is anything extra unique features i reflashed with lts...i know tintin try to make it fabolous and gorgeous...that for i salute him

sorry tintin....its not better than equilibrium...its good...bt equilibrium is best ever.....and also i dont link ur theme like wallpaper....linspirat 1.0 have bugs,bt that was looking better than lts.....anyway thanks formaking a good ones

Hey why sorry bro? And thanks for the comment :)

I know it's not better than many gr8 CFWs out there like Equilibrium. U know , I myself want to use a cfw like Equilibrium or Krystal, but I have to use LinsPirat myself just to test it again and mod it again so it may get better in coming days :D

If you can be specific in the performance issues, I'll try to fix them in the coming versions. Thanks again :)