LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no nikshp bro its nt drivers problm..all othr cfw works great..why dis giving problm..i thnk its othr problm..

Bro, its driver issue. Nokia PC suite has this problem.

In RUN , type

devmgmt.msc

Scroll down and unistall USB phone parent and USB phonet (Nokia 5800 XpressMusic)

Also uninstall any 5800 drivers under modems.

It should work.

So why is it so with LinsPirat?

-- LinsPirat Installs as a new Device "LinsPirat" on your pc, not Nokia Phone! lol. It'll show - Installing LinsPirat :)

So windows actually gets it as a separate device but PC suite persists to use the existing drivers with the same Device ID (Name)

Offtopic (maybe  :P) : As i am pretty much buisy, i cannot do these things myself :P I wud do lil things by myself(now). If u do it then well and gud  \m/ if not then i will do them when i am free  B-) (quite possibly in 3-4 months(too long  (:| )) Thats why here are few things that u can provide in the next release : 1. First of all i wud like to make a few changes in the ''theme'', => there is a problem with upper deck(basically its more bright), bluetooth icon...etc., are not quite easily visible. => The theme effects are pretty gud, but i 'Personally' prefer fast opening of applications(but that is not achieved by these effects) thereby either disabling of theme effects or half disabling(like simple effect while opening app.)(that loading sign shudnt come) but not fully disabling(possible? u understnd wat i mean?) 2. A collection of more wallpapers like that (with box) so as to get the desired effect + if possible more menu integrated wallies to add in the theme like that. 3. Personally i prefer tap to unlock.  :D 4. Miscellaneous: => More folders (with icons).  ;) => Even more layouts like this(in wallies wid boxes  B-) ) => Definetly change the clock :P (( Edit: 5. A lil most faster scrolling in menu. 6. Some more apps=> Kill me app and file manager are necessary!! )) i wud luv to tell u more things or even help u out! I gtg! So, Till now this much! cya  :-h

Offtopic (maybe  :P) :

As i am pretty much buisy, i cannot do these things myself :P

I wud do lil things by myself(now). If u do it then well and gud  \m/ if not then i will do them when i am free  B-) (quite possibly in 3-4 months(too long  (:| ))

Thats why here are few things that u can provide in the next release :

1. First of all i wud like to make a few changes in the ''theme'',

=> there is a problem with upper deck(basically its more bright), bluetooth icon...etc., are not quite easily visible.

=> The theme effects are pretty gud, but i 'Personally' prefer fast opening of applications(but that is not achieved by these effects) thereby either disabling of theme effects or half disabling(like simple effect while opening app.)(that loading sign shudnt come) but not fully disabling(possible? u understnd wat i mean?)

2. A collection of more wallpapers like that (with box) so as to get the desired effect + if possible more menu integrated wallies to add in the theme like that.

3. Personally i prefer tap to unlock.  :D

4. Miscellaneous:

=> More folders (with icons).  ;)

=> Even more layouts like this(in wallies wid boxes  B-) )

=> Definetly change the clock :P

(( Edit:

5. A lil most faster scrolling in menu.

6. Some more apps=> Kill me app and file manager are necessary!! ))

i wud luv to tell u more things or even help u out!

I gtg! So, Till now this much! cya  :-h

nice detailed feedback @nik...

Offtopic (maybe  :P) :

As i am pretty much buisy, i cannot do these things myself :P

I wud do lil things by myself(now). If u do it then well and gud  \m/ if not then i will do them when i am free  B-) (quite possibly in 3-4 months(too long  (:| ))

Thats why here are few things that u can provide in the next release :

1. First of all i wud like to make a few changes in the ''theme'',

=> there is a problem with upper deck(basically its more bright), bluetooth icon...etc., are not quite easily visible.

=> The theme effects are pretty gud, but i 'Personally' prefer fast opening of applications(but that is not achieved by these effects) thereby either disabling of theme effects or half disabling(like simple effect while opening app.)(that loading sign shudnt come) but not fully disabling(possible? u understnd wat i mean?)

2. A collection of more wallpapers like that (with box) so as to get the desired effect + if possible more menu integrated wallies to add in the theme like that.

3. Personally i prefer tap to unlock.  :D

4. Miscellaneous:

=> More folders (with icons).  ;)

=> Even more layouts like this(in wallies wid boxes  B-) )

=> Definetly change the clock :P

(( Edit:

5. A lil most faster scrolling in menu.

6. Some more apps=> Kill me app and file manager are necessary!! ))

i wud luv to tell u more things or even help u out!

I gtg! So, Till now this much! cya  :-h

Thanks a lot bro :)

All of them are valid ! Yah I'll imply those on the next release :D

Thanks a lot.

Id just flashed my phone with this..

I got problem on music player.. there's no refresh on the music menu and my music files was not found..

Which folder does the music player search? Is it auto?

Pls respond immidiately i cant last with my phone without my player. tnx..

Put your music in E:/Music

Music player searches just this folder to make the library searching faster :)

Hi, used this CFW and am honestly surprised at how good it is. Loving it. Thank you again to all those behind its creation. No bugs so far. Only 1 thing I have not liked so far-when in pure vibration, on calling or cutting a call, it gives a small vibration-feel its unnecessary. Besides that no complaints no problems. Addition of the mod where the green light runs while charging and then dims out when charging is complete would be an added plus point to add to this marvelous CFW.

Hi, used this CFW and am honestly surprised at how good it is. Loving it. Thank you again to all those behind its creation. No bugs so far. Only 1 thing I have not liked so far-when in pure vibration, on calling or cutting a call, it gives a small vibration-feel its unnecessary. Besides that no complaints no problems. Addition of the mod where the green light runs while charging and then dims out when charging is complete would be an added plus point to add to this marvelous CFW.

for the charging part, u can use an app called eco charger. Serves the purpose.