LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its 20 and still no links

be patient friend, maybe he is busy in real world... and make perfect CFW  with bugless not so simple like turning the hand.

give his more time.. :D

Sorry all friends... I can release one right now, but without the things I was planning for... So I'm taking a bit more time.

I created a new iconpack myself and it took a hell lot of time as well as effort...

Now that I'm done with the iconpack, new challange is to create my very own series60skin.mif, which is, by every means, a very tough ask. But I've completed about 60%.

The good:

-- I've freed 69mb RAM :D

-- Ovi store integrated, Ovi maps will be attached (takes 10mb space for gods sake!)

-- File manager music file bug (returns back to HS) fixed - Courtesy Die2mrw007.

-- New self modified Kinetic scroll and smooth scroll in menu.

-- LinsPirat LTS Music theme reworked

So as you can see, I was trying to give an UPDATE that worth it... just not making you flash once more and get disappointed friend.

Thanks for support and understanding!

I enjoy every minute modding for you guys :)

Can U Give Me The Link 4

LinsPirat Music Theme ???

Bro, all LinsPirat Themes are made exclusively for this CFW by me. They aren't meant to be distributed out side the CFW or on Ovi Store.

However, time to time, as updates will come, I'll release themes for download (Always free). Like currently "LinsPirat v1 theme" is available for download.

Hope you understand :) 

Sorry all friends... I can release one right now, but without the things I was planning for... So I'm taking a bit more time.

I created a new iconpack myself and it took a hell lot of time as well as effort...

Now that I'm done with the iconpack, new challange is to create my very own series60skin.mif, which is, by every means, a very tough ask. But I've completed about 60%.

The good:

-- I've freed 69mb RAM :D

-- Ovi store integrated, Ovi maps will be attached (takes 10mb space for gods sake!)

-- File manager music file bug (returns back to HS) fixed - Courtesy Die2mrw007.

-- New self modified Kinetic scroll and smooth scroll in menu.

-- LinsPirat LTS Music theme reworked

So as you can see, I was trying to give an UPDATE that worth it... just not making you flash once more and get disappointed friend.

Thanks for support and understanding!

I enjoy every minute modding for you guys :)

ok will wait