LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

@tintinboss: who ported for 5230 ? Ask him whether Ovi Maps icon or the Maps itself is present in it or not. For 5233 I can confirm that Maps are present and working fine :)

@Die2mrw007 : Someone named "Help3r" from DM. And I didn't approve/confirm it since I didn't test it... I'll test it myself and re-upload since I don't visit DM much...

Besides, I'm noting all the issues and concentrating on releasing the next update pretty soon. Please stay tuned :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tintin -  A gr8 firmware to try on every phones.. Excellent customization and best looks in CFW history.. Its been a week since flashing and the performances are stable..  :)  :) Just wanted to report some minor bugs..  :D  :D 1.As said by others *#0000# when typed phone restart automatically. 2.Lights behavior little laggy.. takes its own time to glow. 3.Rofs2 has just 0.23mb space left. Guess its bcos of yor themes. Hope if it can be managed so that forum users can customize little mods.. Overall a Performance packed and a stable CFW..

Tintin -  A gr8 firmware to try on every phones.. Excellent customization and best looks in CFW history.. Its been a week since flashing and the performances are stable..  :)  :)

Just wanted to report some minor bugs..  :D  :D

1.As said by others *#0000# when typed phone restart automatically.

2.Lights behavior little laggy.. takes its own time to glow.

3.Rofs2 has just 0.23mb space left. Guess its bcos of yor themes. Hope if it can be managed so that forum users can customize little mods..

Overall a Performance packed and a stable CFW..

Thanks mate for the inspiring review :)

About Lights behavior : I'm using tactile feedback mod. That's causing this delay..

Other bugs : Will be Completely fixed in the next release :)

Change logs for LinsPirat LTS rev2:

-- Ovi maps Integrated

-- QT pre-installed

-- LinsPirat LTS Music theme re-worked

-- New LinsPirat Music Walls

-- New SPARKLING swipe to unlock and calls :D

-- "LinsPirat Plus" Pack with all the previous themes (incl LinsPirat LTS Original) and wallpapers.

-- Reported bugfixes (camera hardware key issue, smoother kinetic scroll etc...)

-- The brand new LinsPirat Icons pack WILL not be released with this version due to some unfinished works and lack of time right now... Expect that in the next release. A teaser of the new iconpack will be previewed though.

LinsPirat LTS Rev2 will be released tonight for RM625.

Next releases are:

-- 5800XM (*** RM428 was requested and will be delayed :(  )

-- 5530XM

-- X6

-- C6-00 (RM612 only)

Thanks everyone. :)

Thanks mate for the inspiring review :)

About Lights behavior : I'm using tactile feedback mod. That's causing this delay..

Other bugs : Will be Completely fixed in the next release :)

Change logs for LinsPirat LTS rev2:

-- Ovi maps Integrated

-- QT pre-installed

-- LinsPirat LTS Music theme re-worked

-- New LinsPirat Music Walls

-- New SPARKLING swipe to unlock and calls :D

-- "LinsPirat Plus" Pack with all the previous themes (incl LinsPirat LTS Original) and wallpapers.

-- Reported bugfixes (camera hardware key issue, smoother kinetic scroll etc...)

-- The brand new LinsPirat Icons pack WILL not be released with this version due to some unfinished works and lack of time right now... Expect that in the next release. A teaser of the new iconpack will be previewed though.

LinsPirat LTS Rev2 will be released tonight for RM625.

Next releases are:

-- 5800XM (*** RM428 was requested and will be delayed :(  )

-- 5530XM

-- X6

-- C6-00 (RM612 only)

Thanks everyone. :)

@};- @};- thank you friend for your consideration..........

I will wait........for such a nice thing.. I understood you are working very hard for this outcome....

I really appreciate your commitment...   @};- @};- @};- @};- @};-

6 March 2012 - LinsPirat LTS Rev2 Released for RM-625 (Nokia 5233) " -- Huge Performance Upgrade -- QT Integrated -- 66MB Startup RAM (57mb Stable) -- LinsPirat Music Theme Reworked -- LinsPirat Plus Pack added with download. Contains All previous LinsPirat Themes and Wallpapers + Working latest Ovi Store :) -- New Never seen before Sparkling swipe to answer and new Swipe to Unlock -- Camera Hardware key fixed -- Smoother KS