LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hii...i just flashed my nokia 5800 with ur cfw v2...aftr flashing i faced a lot of problems,....first of all it need a good ram coz i get only 47 mb after boot, theme effects are lazy..opening contacts take a lot of time and i didnot get any wallpaper of ur...but i like landscape keypad a lot n it also have a bug,if try to write a lot,in the last line,words written goes behind the option and back arrow key,,,,hope u understood my problems,,,,!

hy raman. Sorry that u faced too many bugs. Bt its a beta release. The porter and beta teser reported 65mb plus ram which is same as rm625. Anyway i'd try to see into ur reported issue. And im writing this from phone, but no such issue mate.. Thanks for beta review.

hy raman. Sorry that u faced too many bugs. Bt its a beta release. The porter and beta teser reported 65mb plus ram which is same as rm625. Anyway i'd try to see into ur reported issue. And im writing this from phone, but no such issue mate.. Thanks for beta review.

thanks tintinboss for replyng and i wanted heavymultitasking cfw with maximum free ram bcoz i run fmobi,opera and many other things togetgerly.so please make 5800 cfw to do heavy multitasking....hope you would make me happy....bdw +5 for your work..+4 pending...

thanks tintinboss for replyng and i wanted heavymultitasking cfw with maximum free ram bcoz i run fmobi,opera and many other things togetgerly.so please make 5800 cfw to do heavy multitasking....hope you would make me happy....bdw +5 for your work..+4 pending...

sure mate :) thats what my aim is. I'd try my level best.

Guyz, I got to see that my Music theme is a bit heavy on the system. How about including it on the pack and release with WP7 DI by Mayank? It's light and good looking. Need suggestion :)

yes bro ..Mayank's wp theme is good looking ...it ll b good if u use it instead of ur music theme as its light weight ...

i had another theme wahich was light weight n good looking ..but i lost it n nt finding it anywhere and i can't remind the name also :(