LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to install maximum python to have bugless qt. QT is fully fixed in LinsPirat LTS. No built in issues reported. No component missing error either.

Actually I have different views on N97 and C6 :) And believe me, they doesn't actually differ by much. It's the mods that makes one better than the other.

I prefer C6v41 just because it's the latest release by nokia, so may have better integration with latest apps like Music Player 15.2 or Nokia Browser 7.3.3.1 or simply it may be better revised and clean coded :) But I must admit, CFWs like Krystal and Equilibrium are N97 based and best in business too.

Or may be C6v41 is full of junks because of over-modifying ;) You never know nokia guys and what they have in mind for S^1 devices. lol

Hope you understand.

ya.,...I understooe...after given cfw , pls also give qt link......thanks for ur reply....

the default theme linspirat music is ugly

the second theme linspirat lts is tooo good.

there is no restart option

but good

everybody have different moods

Thanks. Ya shubham ur bit on the right side :) music theme isn't a complete theme... I'll try to make it better :)

@Shashwat : thanks bro :) always an encouraging and cheering person :)