LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just tell me how much time in hours would be taken to release for 5800xm???? X(

exact timing/date cant be mentioned as such...We can release the cfw for you, but its you who gonna face some issues with cfw later...We need to test it thoroughly to make confident that the cfw is completely bugless. The cfw maker himself cant test for all releases as he isnt having any other phone except 5233. So, your patience and devotion is highly appreciated.

not happy with u>>>the actual date of release was 1 feb n nw it is 2 and i think it would take a lot of time to upload>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!11 :-qX(

Its already uploaded mate :)

If you want, we can give u the link...then you shouldnt shout later saying there is this or the other bug :P

We need to make sure, there isnt any bug exist in this cfw before releasing it officially :)

ok den plz tell me in how many hours it would be officilly released for 5800 without anu bug in it??? :-bd

abe yeh to piche hi padh geya. :P ''PS:no offence meant.''

nyways u shud w8 mann! everybdy is w8ing eagerly for the release. As die said nothing specifically can be told about the release time/date.

Bdw tintin shudnt have mentiond next release on feb 1...it shud have been asap :P:)

tintin...i know u have face some problems in other rm ,, try to make it gorgeous bugless....and speedy....we are waiting for ur release.....

Please follow the rules..Post only in English

Post Edited- Xtreme.Infinity

Thanks for the understanding and thanks for waiting. I'll try to make it worth of it :)

sry xtreme.infinity .. I was forget it....... Its ok tintin........we r always be with u....... Why is it c6 porting....n97 more better from c6 porting......battery life more better in n97.... Any idea about qt without your all python apps.. I dont want any error after flashing and after qt installed....if any qt does run for component missing problem, there is no chance to uninstall qt without hard reset.... Can u realise what i say ? If yes please reply with full details..

sry xtreme.infinity .. I was forget it.......

Its ok tintin........we r always be with u.......

Why is it c6 porting....n97 more better from c6 porting......battery life more better in n97....

Any idea about qt without your all python apps.. I dont want any error after flashing and after qt installed....if any qt does run for component missing problem, there is no chance to uninstall qt without hard reset....

Can u realise what i say ? If yes please reply with full details..

You don't have to install maximum python to have bugless qt. QT is fully fixed in LinsPirat LTS. No built in issues reported. No component missing error either.

Actually I have different views on N97 and C6 :) And believe me, they doesn't actually differ by much. It's the mods that makes one better than the other.

I prefer C6v41 just because it's the latest release by nokia, so may have better integration with latest apps like Music Player 15.2 or Nokia Browser 7.3.3.1 or simply it may be better revised and clean coded :) But I must admit, CFWs like Krystal and Equilibrium are N97 based and best in business too.

Or may be C6v41 is full of junks because of over-modifying ;) You never know nokia guys and what they have in mind for S^1 devices. lol

Hope you understand.