Post any Bug you are facing here..Bug Report Section

Xtreme.Infinity

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k i vl try but @chris u might be right bcoz the pblm arised with my new 8 gb memory crd!!! Any solution instead of replacement ??

Or it might be a bug in v51 !!!

may be this bug is with v51 or the problem z wid ur new memory card.

but just try to disable open4all patch while installing any software and see whether it z solved or not.

and post the result.

may be this bug is with v51 or the problem z wid ur new memory card.

but just try to disable open4all patch while installing any software and see whether it z solved or not.

and post the result.

disabling open4all patch didnt work whats next ?? I think

Its memory crd problm as i tested on many cfws and ofw and apps installed in phn mem. are not affected. Any suggestion instead of replacement !!!

disabling open4all patch didnt work whats next ?? I think

Its memory crd problm as i tested on many cfws and ofw and apps installed in phn mem. are not affected. Any suggestion instead of replacement !!!

same prob with me ...the apps installed in c are nt affected ...bt sometimes the memory card is getting crashed n i can't see any app installed in memory card ...bt after restarting the phone, or disabling open4all, the prob solves ...

By which method hav u hacked ur phone ..?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

about LinsPirat LTS when i flash it >>>>>> @-) @-) @-)      see  what can i doooo my phone 5530 ??

Icon specific issues. I guess posting this issue in Linspirat thread here will get you help from the author (tintinboss) himself directly :)

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=2066.msg42588;boardseen#new

Welcome to the Forum :)

i want to make  the right sign at the alphanumeric keypad down not at the top  cuz when i put my own lang  it go up like this photo Posted Image  :D plz and hot to keeeeep it like that when i  put new lang like  english or frensh

this my own lang can u make it for me plz and see if it have bugz or no cuz when i  put it some cfw cont open the internet and the settings i want it for writing only

7965_.rar

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone solve my problem.... i've moded a c6 v41 rofs2 file for rm-588 v51.0.002 but i dont't how and which uda file should i use with it... and when i'm trying to flash with thi rofs2 file using binh24's 5230 core file via j.a.f my ph is going dead..... so is there any solution ?????????????

Can anyone solve my problem....

i've moded a c6 v41 rofs2 file for rm-588 v51.0.002

but i dont't how and which uda file should i use with it...

and when i'm trying to flash with thi rofs2 file using binh24's 5230 core file via j.a.f

my ph is going dead.....

so is there any solution ?????????????

u can use any blank uda.. :)

Use binh24's uda file..