Post any Bug you are facing here..Bug Report Section

Xtreme.Infinity

today i flashe skyfire redefine succesfully on my nokia 5233 after editing its rofs2's slashscreen and theme effect by NFE 3.1 , BUT the homescreen's NOTIFICATION & MUSIC PLAYER WIDGETS r not working , on tapping them nothing happens and only blank square black widget appear and in music player widget a small white circle appears at left in the widget !!! Plz someone help me out , don't know wat 2 do!

open calendar for 3 secs and close

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi...all i am using skyfire belle 2.1 cfw...nd i am unabe to get the full menu symbol at the right bottom of the screen...it shows slightly cutted..nd nxt prob is whn i edit flipfont with alot of 100fonts in flipfont folder and opening the phone crashes...nd in palikon plus cfw music library is refrshng fr d 1st time only nxt time it was not refrshg...some apps are working fr somtime and not wrkng fr somtim...please rectify my problems!!

hi...all i am using skyfire belle 2.1 cfw...nd i am unabe to get the full menu symbol at the right bottom of the screen...it shows slightly cutted..nd nxt prob is whn i edit flipfont with alot of 100fonts in flipfont folder and opening the phone crashes...nd in palikon plus cfw music library is refrshng fr d 1st time only nxt time it was not refrshg...some apps are working fr somtime and not wrkng fr somtim...please rectify my problems!!

all fonts are not supported by belle navibar you have to edit every font according the navibar. and don't put much fonts in flipfont........... and about palikon i never checked that cfw so can't tell you.......

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...