Post any Bug you are facing here..Bug Report Section

Xtreme.Infinity

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat is remote fone lock?

by which we can remotely lock our mobile and we can prevent unauthorized usage of our mobile.

To remote lock your mobile just go to Settings and after that go to security settings and after that go to Phone and Sim and find the option called “Remote Phone Locking”.Here you need to type a message or any string (remember it) “Lock It”. Take care, it is case sensitive and takes the spaces too. Use the security code (default 12345) while configuring. Just save it and enable“Remote Phone Locking”.

Now you can remotely lock your mobile by just sending a msg with the msg as the msg (string) which we have used in configuring the Remote Phone Locking.

On the receipt of the msg your phone will be locked and resist to open anything and asks for the lock code.Once you enter the correct code it will be unlocked.

by which we can remotely lock our mobile and we can prevent unauthorized usage of our mobile.

To remote lock your mobile just go to Settings and after that go to security settings and after that go to Phone and Sim and find the option called “Remote Phone Locking”.Here you need to type a message or any string (remember it) “Lock It”. Take care, it is case sensitive and takes the spaces too. Use the security code (default 12345) while configuring. Just save it and enable“Remote Phone Locking”.

Now you can remotely lock your mobile by just sending a msg with the msg as the msg (string) which we have used in configuring the Remote Phone Locking.

On the receipt of the msg your phone will be locked and resist to open anything and asks for the lock code.Once you enter the correct code it will be unlocked.

ok,thanks bro,+1 4 dat great explaination

as our problem is common regarding remote locking am i right in concluding that its core of c6/n97 port to blame? Other ported cfw users please confirm   

Nope, it isnt...

tell me more details of it....does it install successfully and then fail to start ?

Or it doesnt install itself ?

what exactly ?

attach the setup file in krystal thread...i will look into it

Nope, it isnt...

tell me more details of it....does it install successfully and then fail to start ?

Or it doesnt install itself ?

what exactly ?

attach the setup file in krystal thread...i will look into it

No. Problem is not with any other remote locking softwares. Remote lock works perfect through the Advance Device Lock application. But the problem is with the inbuilt remote phone locking option which can b found in setting -> security setting -> Phone and sim card -> Remote phone locking. This z nt working with c6/n97 port bt works fine with ofw.

But we can remotely lock our phone using Advance Device Lock or any other 3rd party software.

During installation of any sis if i press cancel then all icons of .sis apps installed disappears.formatting didnt work. I am using 5233 v51. Problem on both cfw and ofw.plz help!!!

See u may have set the open4all patch to auto in rompatcher. If the open4all patch is set to be auto,then i m also getting this problem. Removing from auto solves this problem for me.