• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that working fine???

There seems to b problem in qt pack..

did u tried the one shared by nikhip??

Try n see if it works....n try those apps also wd notif. api

n see if the issue is still there....:)

yup tried with the one nikship shared too....all works properly but for the notif api....

I've given the RM-625 port to shashwat himself n chris... n RM-559 port to tristar2.. Waiting for their suggestions n reviews n will imply thm if found suitable to other rm's... i.e y other rm's are getting delayed.. I dont want to upload thm n thn again fix thm n thn again upload... it took me 55mins to upload each of the above two...:( Tristar2 has given its suggestions n reviews now waiting for Chris...:)

I've given the RM-625 port to shashwat himself n chris...

n RM-559 port to tristar2..

Waiting for their suggestions n reviews n will imply thm if found suitable to other rm's...

i.e y other rm's are getting delayed..

I dont want to upload thm n thn again fix thm n thn again upload...

it took me 55mins to upload each of the above two...:(

Tristar2 has given its suggestions n reviews now waiting for Chris...:)

Let the review be public as we could suggest you more about it referring to the review :)

And there is one user bugging me to have RM-625 beta link of this cfw. If you wish to share, then PM me the link...I will forward it to him :)

Let the review be public as we could suggest you more about it referring to the review :)

And there is one user bugging me to have RM-625 beta link of this cfw. If you wish to share, then PM me the link...I will forward it to him :)

If u think that person wont spread the link or better suggest him not to....

Link is in ur pm...

haha, xtream has been flooded with my reviews atm :P:D

LOL....

my inbox got full only at 20messages...:(

I emptied it...ALL...so dont remember the suggestions...:D

Well they were tht brightlight shoud b present in rofs thinkchange folder..

n he took some files from K^1...

Quote from Tristar:

"check in and maps work properly, connectivity directs to menu 2-3 times b4 opening properly due to belle navibar mod which is the same issue when i used it in krystal which can be overcome using another theme set....also it sometimes delays or gets stuck while closing certain heavy apps"

I dont get this connectivity thing...

EM not facing this issue...:)

N ys main issue in which i need ur help die..

At the very first startup after flashing it takes about 10-15 secs to hs(the time&date setting one) to appear...n after normal boots too the startup screen remains for about 5-10secs n thn comes the HS..

Wht could b the solution to this thingy?? :)

These apps will b useful in the thinkchange/rofs 1.kill me(a must) 2.screensnap(already there) 3.memchek :) 4.accel. Switch 5.bt switch 6.bright light another thing it will b better if u hide the isms 2.0 icon in menu nd should b only present in messaging if possible (similar to the photobrowser which is integrated in photosuite but hidden outside)

These apps will b useful in the thinkchange/rofs

1.kill me(a must)

2.screensnap(already there)

3.memchek :)

5.bt switch

another thing it will b better if u hide the isms 2.0 icon in menu nd should b only present in messaging if possible

(similar to the photobrowser which is integrated in photosuite but hidden outside)

All the above quoted are already there...:)

Will work on ur suggestion...it looks cool..:)

These apps will b useful in the thinkchange/rofs

1.kill me(a must)

2.screensnap(already there)

3.memchek :)

4.accel. Switch

5.bt switch

6.bright light

another thing it will b better if u hide the isms 2.0 icon in menu nd should b only present in messaging if possible

(similar to the photobrowser which is integrated in photosuite but hidden outside)

nice suggestion, btw killme, bt switch, easy quicklock and screensnap are already there

LOL....

my inbox got full only at 20messages...:(

I emptied it...ALL...so dont remember the suggestions...:D

Well they were tht brightlight shoud b present in rofs thinkchange folder..

n he took some files from K^1...

Quote from Tristar:

"check in and maps work properly, connectivity directs to menu 2-3 times b4 opening properly due to belle navibar mod which is the same issue when i used it in krystal which can be overcome using another theme set....also it sometimes delays or gets stuck while closing certain heavy apps"

I dont get this connectivity thing...

EM not facing this issue...:)

N ys main issue in which i need ur help die..

At the very first startup after flashing it takes about 10-15 secs to hs(the time&date setting one) to appear...n after normal boots too the startup screen remains for about 5-10secs n thn comes the HS..

Wht could b the solution to this thingy?? :)

yup 1st time of boot takes time, the connectivity thing seems to be only a prob with nokia x6....no clue why...also just a suggestion, try adding accel_switch & bt switch to media bar instead of share online and video & tv app folder....or add its as an option in ur final post :)

i would also suggest using krystal^1 cache file for smooth phone experience and battery saving. i have tested and i prefer it...although u too can check i'll provide the file below cause when i used ur original files, some apps took quite some time to close and used to get stuck for sometime. -also love the tones selected, still cant get enuf of the startup pic :P -i edited the default brightlight.mif app with the one in ur rofs. so when installed it will blend in :)

3478_.rar

i would also suggest using krystal^1 cache file for smooth phone experience and battery saving. i have tested and i prefer it...although u too can check i'll provide the file below

cause when i used ur original files, some apps took quite some time to close and used to get stuck for sometime.

-also love the tones selected, still cant get enuf ofaedited the default brightlight.mif app with the one in ur rofs. so when installed it will blend in :)

hmm,i don't experience dis late close prob. So plz try ur file n see if it solves the late close in ur  phne ,n if it does then we wil use d concernd file 4 x6