EquiLibriuM | Released

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Qt issues...  Use Qt 4.7.3 and qt mobility 1.1.3 ovi maps working fine :D bugs: The fonts u used is belle modded .( change the fonts) In memory card it automatically creates Krystal^1 Folder . In sw update ,updates for ovi maps not shown . After flashing it doesn't prompt for default time and date like other cfw's. Change the theme name to equlibrium^1 In HS while the blank widget is removed . it prompts error occured . content removed :D

No Qt issues...  Use Qt 4.7.3 and qt mobility 1.1.3

ovi maps working fine :D

bugs:

The fonts u used is belle modded .( change the fonts)

In memory card it automatically creates Krystal^1 Folder .

In sw update ,updates for ovi maps not shown .

After flashing it doesn't prompt for default time and date like other cfw's.

Change the theme name to equlibrium^1

In HS while the blank widget is removed . it prompts error occured . content removed

:D

Hmm thnx for the beta test...

It makes a default krystal^1 folder cux i used some files frm krystal^1.5...Will fix it in final release..

About the theme name, its not mine..!! So if i change its name then credits wont go to its creator...

Didn't got a clear picture about blank widget bug..!!

What is the problem with the font? Wht do u mean its belle modded?

For the fixing these bugs i'l need die's assisstance...

I think there will b a need for Beta-2 version..:D

Thanks for notifying...Will fix them all in the Beta-2...

Hmm thnx for the beta test...

It makes a default krystal^1 folder cux i used some files frm krystal^1.5...Will fix it in final release..

About the theme name, its not mine..!! So if i change its name then credits wont go to its creator...

Didn't got a clear picture about blank widget bug..!!

What is the problem with the font? Wht do u mean its belle modded?

For the fixing these bugs i'l need die's assisstance...

I think there will b a need for Beta-2 version..:D

Thanks for notifying...Will fix them all in the Beta-2...

hmmm ...ok..

and about the fonts see attached screenshot :D

post-937-138186155854_thumb.jpg

edit script.ini file in rofs. .for removing auto creation of krystal folder

Get the font file frm drigz font pack postd here. .

If signalserver files are removed, ovi maps update wont show. .

U r awsome mate..

Simply awsome

Edited the scriptint in rofs

n ys Only signalserver.exe ( 1file) is responsible for the ovi maps update...?

I can take it frm the original n97v30 port by binh24 and integrate it in sys/bin..

Will tht do all?

Guest prayaas1998

I really don't get how you manage to make even the 1st beta so quickly. :-O It's already 3 months from starting development of Metro 2, and I'm not even at Beta 1.

I really don't get how you manage to make even the 1st beta so quickly. :-O

It's already 3 months from starting development of Metro 2, and I'm not even at Beta 1.

It took me 3-4 months to make beta-1 mate.....:)

N i was even dropping the idea of making cfw's (since i found many bugs in Beta-1) but Shashwat is the one due to whom em still in the field....;)

He n me are now working as a team n ofcurx wd awsome speed n efforts working on BEta-2....Thts y Beta-2 will b hitting the forum in about 15-20 days...:)

• 1 month later...

I must say, Its an awesome release !!! Wonderful icons - Unique and nice looking :) (dont let the screensnap icon ruin the good looking icon set feel - just edit screensnap.sis with Siscontents and replace the icon with anna icon) Power suite is nice !!! Place any good looking HD quality N8 wallpaper as background instead of basic black wall with android text (reason: It wont ruin the wall in landscape orientation)!!! People still love symbian, so say "NO" to android for now :P I will give more suggestions to improve if provided with more screenshots for now !!! I wish this cfw to be 100% perfect to recommend it to anyone :) What about QT ?? consult debsin for 100% fix with latest api's !!!