EquiLibriuM | Released

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you created  this power suite !!

I was trying to create a tools suite from a long time but each time i failed..

:(

and where r the download links !!

I can't see them

:o

its not updated yet,5233 port has been made, xtreme will make all ports in under a day or two, first they will be given to beta-testers to test, and if u want to be the beta-tester, we would love to have u :)

and after its release i will post a tutorial for making suites :)

I must say, Its an awesome release !!!

Wonderful icons - Unique and nice looking :)

(dont let the screensnap icon ruin the good looking icon set feel - just edit screensnap.sis with Siscontents and replace the icon with anna icon)

Power suite is nice !!!

Place any good looking HD quality N8 wallpaper as background instead of basic black wall with android text (reason: It wont ruin the wall in landscape orientation)!!! People still love symbian, so say "NO" to android for now :P

I will give more suggestions to improve if provided with more screenshots for now !!!

I wish this cfw to be 100% perfect to recommend it to anyone :)

What about QT ??

consult debsin for 100% fix with latest api's !!!

ok,will do with screensnap and use some gud background, thanks for the review,+1

its not updated yet,5233 port has been made, xtreme will make all ports in under a day or two, first they will be given to beta-testers to test, and if u want to be the beta-tester, we would love to have u :)

and after its release i will post a tutorial for making suites :)

man i don't have broadband here, i will really love 2 b the beta tester for 5530 but, will not b able to contribute/helpin between , during any uploading business as its impossible for me...

waiting 4 tutorial...

I saw such suites in an Arabic fw couple of months ago  , after that i tried many times to create one for me , but failed

@xtream let me know when u want help to port to Nokia x6 RM-599 :) or anything else.... also would be great to use i-SMS 2.0 instead of conversation, loads faster and looks much better. u can refer here http://forum.gizmolord.com/modding-section/i-sms-2-0-in-messaging-(replaces-ur-conversations)-!!/ or ask me if u need help with it, although it is plainly given :D also the 1st HS wallpaper looks awesome :P

@xtream let me know when u want help to port to Nokia x6 RM-599 :) or anything else....

also would be great to use i-SMS 2.0 instead of conversation, loads faster and looks much better.

u can refer here http://forum.gizmolord.com/modding-section/i-sms-2-0-in-messaging-(replaces-ur-conversations)-!!/ or ask me if u need help with it, although it is plainly given :D

also the 1st HS wallpaper looks awesome :P

:P good idea

people will surely love it

ok,we will integrate i-sms 2.0 in place of conversation,i just hope dat xtreme have not uploaded the rofs yet.

N btw is the hs background gud or change it?

i m in love ...

i m in love ....

With the girl in startup  pic...

And yes a change of hs wallpaper will b  gud, don't use a wallpaper with very contrasting/bold colours..

Use simple but good looking, and as die said, Hd pic

i m in love ...

i m in love ....

With the girl in startup  pic...

And yes a change of hs wallpaper will b  gud, don't use a wallpaper with very contrasting/bold colours..

Use simple but good looking, and as die said, Hd pic

lol,xtreme n me in also luv wit the startup pic dats why used it.

N for wall,i will consult wit xtreme