Gizmolord v4.0 for Pantech Burst - Discontinued

CrackUC

Is Gizmolord Rom best Custom Rom for Pantech Burst ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gizmolord Rom best Custom Rom for Pantech Burst ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself removed it from rom :D you have to download from store again :P

It can't be downloaded from the play store... But I take it from stock room...

I had problems with the speaker and mic... Don't work during calls... I solve it uninstalling DSP...

Enviado desde mi PantechP9070

Hey, I installed the Gizmolord ROM for my Pantech Burst and I'm starting to like it. However, I want to revert back to stock Phone and Contact app. Is that possible ?

totally possible :D . Just copy contacts.apk , contactsprovider.apk and phone.apk and telephonyprovider.apk in /system/app .

Love the new V4 rom, installed it on my burst and the rom is pretty smooth and cool. Thanks to all the devs. However have just one problem, the camera is almost unusable - the camera is really really dark while capturing so I installed another camera app from the market (CameraMX) which sucks but the image does not look dark in this app though. Apart from this, this rom rocks. Really love to have some other camera apk file to replace the stock camera app in this rom. Thanks :)

Love the new V4 rom, installed it on my burst and the rom is pretty smooth and cool. Thanks to all the devs. However have just one problem, the camera is almost unusable - the camera is really really dark while capturing so I installed another camera app from the market (CameraMX) which sucks but the image does not look dark in this app though. Apart from this, this rom rocks.

Really love to have some other camera apk file to replace the stock camera app in this rom.

you came from gingerbread right ? All ICS will have same camera I feel . I didn't even touched camera a bit .

you came from gingerbread right ? All ICS will have same camera I feel . I didn't even touched camera a bit .

Yeah, that's what I figured. BTW I installed Jelly Bean camera too and it has the same darkness however I just find out that the clicked photos are just fine, its just dark at the time we are clicking the photos.

Thanks for quick reply, burst really is your passion I guess :P you are so active in its development even after months of owning it. Keep it up bro.

I just flashed Gizmolord 4.0 (with stock contacts). I can feel pretty premium , and smooth transitions and look. Every bloatware is uninstalled and rom is problem less. Good job dev (crack uc). I have a request.... 1. Plzz include a connection indicator in above notification bar (next to signals), and 2. Plzz enable tethering (its so much annoying that tether has to be modded nd  enabled after each rom flash. I have used 3-4 ROMs but this is different and I can feel it. I am loving it.... Regards n Wishes

I just flashed Gizmolord 4.0 (with stock contacts). I can feel pretty premium , and smooth transitions and look. Every bloatware is uninstalled and rom is problem less. Good job dev (crack uc).

I have a request....

1. Plzz include a connection indicator in above notification bar (next to signals), and

2. Plzz enable tethering (its so much annoying that tether has to be modded nd  enabled after each rom flash.

I have used 3-4 ROMs but this is different and I can feel it. I am loving it....

Regards n Wishes

All those notification bar mods are by XXTHE mostly . You need to consult him . And tether works sometimes and sometimes not . This is bug from stock itself . I didn't even touched any file associated with tether .

Hello,

Just now I flashed my pantech burst with Gizmolord RC 7 V4.0. I am unable to open messaging and browser. The errors are , "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped" and Unfortunately browser has stopped. Please help me to solve these issues.

Regards,

Kiran SM

([email protected])

// Email Id removed// Don't share these types of information

navratn123

I don't have any of such errors... I guess u have not followed the steps correctly... They are as follows : Hope you have unlocked boot loader and already clockworkmod recovery installed. 1. Copy Gizmolord.zip in external SD. 2. Reboot into recovery. 3. Do clear cache and reset option. 4. Go in advance and clear dalvik cache. 5. Go in mount/storage then format system (this step is very essential) 6. Install zip from SD card/external SD card (where u have stored it). And choose gizmolord.zip U will be then told it installed successfully. Select Reboot. Regards n Wishes

After Installing Gizmolord 4.0,  I tried simplistic Homescreen,  lockscreen and i tuned everything in handset to black and blue....  Here are few screen shots... :

Posted Image  [img width=252 height=420] screenshot2013040722572.png  [img width=252 height=420] screenshot2013040723040.png

[img width=252 height=420] screenshot2013040723332.png  [img width=252 height=420] screenshot2013040723093.png  [img width=252 height=420] screenshot2013040723091.png

Arranged shots properly

-CrackUC

Regards n Wishes..

Hello,

Just now I flashed my pantech burst with Gizmolord RC 7 V4.0. I am unable to open messaging and browser. The errors are , "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped" and Unfortunately browser has stopped. Please help me to solve these issues.

Regards,

Kiran SM

(xxxx)

This socery is with every next burst :3 Reflash till everything gets fixed !! it will 3-4 flashes . After that every next rom will be fine . Follow from format /system till flash to boot again and again till everything is fine .

When I try to set the CPU clock using either antutu cpu master or voltage control, the settings dont stick and seem to revert back to stock (384 - 1512 ondemand) after the device sleeps. Any idea why that is?

didnt get an answer so i figured id ask again, any idea why my OC settings dont stick and always revert to stock after the device sleeps?

I wanna report a bug that the contacts app can't access the sim contacts.

Everytime i try to access sim contacts it says

"Cannot show sim list for loading sim contacts"

I failed to resolve that and I have no idea how to fix also . I didn't touched contacts app at all :/

Can u please gimme link of stock music player :)

I cant find it in source package

Attached . I think one of them is equilizer . And 1 is google play music and 1 is the Stock Music player you requesting now . Install them they should work . If didn't worked than mount / as RW and paste these 3 files in /system/app and set permissions rw-r-r . Reboot they'll work . First try with simple installing .  :grin: