Gizmolord v4.0 for Pantech Burst - Discontinued

CrackUC

Is Gizmolord Rom best Custom Rom for Pantech Burst ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gizmolord Rom best Custom Rom for Pantech Burst ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have finally installed Gizmolord v4.0 and I confess it is a nice ROM. BUT I have a major issue. Whenever I try to download or update any app from Play Store it can not be downloaded. For example, if I download facebook then it says, '"Facebook' could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-5:AEC-0])'. How it can be fixed?  Please help.

Its some of your network related error . Not any error from rom :) I didn't even touched play store and network related files :D

Its some of your network related error . Not any error from rom :) I didn't even touched play store and network related files :D

I reflashed the rom and now it works. But now I've got another problem.II cannot find Google Talk in the ROM. Is there any gaaps package for it? Or could you please explain me how to download and install it?

I reflashed the rom and now it works. But now I've got another problem.II cannot find Google Talk in the ROM. Is there any gaaps package for it? Or could you please explain me how to download and install it?

I removed that . You can add this in /system/app with rw-r-r premissions  .

Why offline Google now doesn't work?Whenever I'm offline it says'Can't connect to Google at this time'. And also I'm not able to set up Face Unlock. When I set it up and lock the screen, it works around 2 or 3 times then whenever I lock the screen I can not unlock it using face unlock I can just unlock using the pattern and not Face. Please help.

Whoa!

Can I change themes using ROM Toolbox(available from play store)?  :)

No, that is meant for Cynanogen based roms.

However u can use uot kitchen with gizmolord or also rom toolbox pro has option to change statusbar and icons...

I must say it changes Gizmolord to Sweet killer. ;)

Try circle battery. :D

I installed this ROM a week back and the overall phone experience is smooth.. But I notice that the phone suddenly stops responding.. I have to pull out the battery and restart the phone. This had happened 4-5 times in the last week and is quite annoying. Is there anything I can try to stop this? Thanks! Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

I installed this ROM a week back and the overall phone experience is smooth.. But I notice that the phone suddenly stops responding.. I have to pull out the battery and restart the phone. This had happened 4-5 times in the last week and is quite annoying. Is there anything I can try to stop this? Thanks!

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

it must be that , shell has stopped working right ? Thats super user issue when you tigger it with both volume keys :D No solution for that  . Rom will be smooth :)

No..it's not that.. The two volume buttons issue is taken care of.. The phone just stops responding and after a while vibrates as if trying to restart with screen going off but does not reboot either.. I am forced to pull out the battery.. :( Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

No..it's not that.. The two volume buttons issue is taken care of.. The phone just stops responding and after a while vibrates as if trying to restart with screen going off but does not reboot either.. I am forced to pull out the battery.. :(

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

weird bro :/

4th time I installing this ROM, just switching back from CM10, and I'm using Titanium backup to restore my phone, keeping crashing the phone because I keep install incompatible system apps from CM10.  Not that there is anything wrong with cm10 for burst, but I really want to watch movies on my phone, and the only app that will work on cm10 is HBO go. It has nothing to do with cm10, but I think it has to do with apps such as showtime anytime, starz go, max go, epix, etc. are not build to run on Jelly bean. I guess 2/3 of android phones out there are still running on ICS and GB. Also there are some issues with cm10 that needed to be work out, such as sudden freeze and video issues with certain apps. I'll probably wait till end of this year for a new phone, and hang tight with ICS for now. Smooth ROM BTW, thank you  for building this.