Gizmolord v4.0 for Pantech Burst - Discontinued

CrackUC

Is Gizmolord Rom best Custom Rom for Pantech Burst ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gizmolord Rom best Custom Rom for Pantech Burst ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my icons of apps which moved to sd have bcum corrupted after restart...any solution to this ??

:(

the same over here (gizmoworld v3.0 B, rom). otherwise its smooth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

a day back i found tat, voice search is not working. all kinda voice related commands are not working.  :-S

is there any solution?

does any1 else have de probs too? ~X(

:(

the same over here (gizmoworld v3.0 B, rom). otherwise its smooth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

a day back i found tat, voice search is not working. all kinda voice related commands are not working.  :-S

is there any solution?

does any1 else have de probs too? ~X(

Here you go  :- Put in system/app and change permissions to rw-r-r .

http://www.mediafire.com/?ims4z9ich8olma6

Just now I flashed my pantech burst with Gizmolord V3.0 B  ( Version = 3.0 B). I am unable to open messaging and browser. The errors are , "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped" and Unfortunately browser has stopped. Please help me to solve these issues. Please email me the solution to fix the issues . My email id is [email protected]. Thank you very much for your superb work.

Just now I flashed my pantech burst with Gizmolord V3.0 B  ( Version = 3.0 B). I am unable to open messaging and browser. The errors are , "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped" and Unfortunately browser has stopped. Please help me to solve these issues. Please email me the solution to fix the issues . My email id is [email protected].

Thank you very much for your superb work.

I can't actually tell why such thing is happening :/ . there's no such issue . Try reflashing . Before the flash do a factory reset + clear dalvik cache . After the flash do a factory reset + clear dalvik cache than reboot  , hopefully No issues will be faced :D

I can't actually tell why such thing is happening :/ . there's no such issue . Try reflashing . Before the flash do a factory reset + clear dalvik cache . After the flash do a factory reset + clear dalvik cache than reboot  , hopefully No issues will be faced :D

I removed the browser, mms application etc and reinstalled them from the ROM which was copied to SD. Now everything is working fine. I formatted the Internal SD and  tried to reflash with Gizmolord V3.0 A, just to try a reflash. But in CWM when I am trying to install from SD, the SD card is not getting mounted. Iam unable to format it also in recovery mode. Please give me a step by step procedure to be done after formatting the SD as I am very new  in this field. Also let me know the chances for getting a custom jelly bean for pantech burst. Thank you.

Everything was running fine when suddenly my data connection went away i waited a lot for my connection to come back but nothing happened so i finally i rebooted my phone but after reboot i am getting this message  i am shocked after seing this! i get encryption unsuccessful in my burst and nothing is accesible it just says to reset the phone but if i do that i will lose every data on my internal memory which will be very unacceptable for me, plz help guys i dunno what i should do!

Everything was running fine when suddenly my data connection went away i waited a lot for my connection to come back but nothing happened so i finally i rebooted my phone but after reboot i am getting this message  i am shocked after seing this! i get encryption unsuccessful in my burst and nothing is accesible it just says to reset the phone but if i do that i will lose every data on my internal memory which will be very unacceptable for me, plz help guys i dunno what i should do!

In CWm wipe data/Factory reset and clear the dalvik cache from the advance menu and you'll get a fine boot :D

but ujwal my data will lose isn't it? my mom will kill me becuz shaadi pics are there on burst which i haven't copied to my pc

No no -_- The apps , games and contacts like things ( if its in phone memory ) will go away . Things stored in the Sd card like photos , songs and all will not go away !

Best Rom Available for Burst ! Any progress ? :cautious:

Will give some sorta small flash over 3.0 update in 1-2 days . Just little small update . Rest I'm waiting fo CM10 to get fixed so i can use . Than we can also Use AOKp , Paranoid . All three are getting build together by different persons . But backbone is CM10 development which is kinda very very very slow . :/

couldn't you wait for 2 days more ? LOL . Will release the proper update with all instructions set :D

Ohk ! But For your help , I have repaired LMT without even knowing what it was !  :lol:  ! Just download the latest version from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1330150  ! By the way, this new update is pretty good ! But it dosent consists of that Data Sign ! Nice work ! One more thing, Now,new update should be installed without wiping any data ! Keep up the good work ! =D>