Gizmolord v4.0 for Pantech Burst - Discontinued

CrackUC

Is Gizmolord Rom best Custom Rom for Pantech Burst ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gizmolord Rom best Custom Rom for Pantech Burst ?

• Yes
    • No

I'm not sure if it's just me but I've been monitoring my cpu speed/core usage and at first after I installed this rom, everything was fast and both cores were being utilized.  Now after a day, my phone is laggy and not as smooth and only one of the cores is ever being used.  This might be an issue with the ROM

No theres no such issues yet o.O . Try to install again and make a complete wipe .

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent ROM. super fast, no lags, lots of free RAM and does seem to increase the battery life by upto 15%. Keep up the good work and many thanks from all of us. We have 5 pantech burst , now all running on your ROM.

Just a simple question, you mentioned something about Bravia in the notes. what does that do in particular. ?

Excellent ROM. super fast, no lags, lots of free RAM and does seem to increase the battery life by upto 15%. Keep up the good work and many thanks from all of us. We have 5 pantech burst , now all running on your ROM.

Just a simple question, you mentioned something about Bravia in the notes. what does that do in particular. ?

Wow, excellent!

Glad that you liked it very much.

I have a pantech burst running Gizmolord v2.0 A custom ROM with AOSP phone and contacts but call log is always empty.

Can this be resolved by installing any application or should i install the v2.0 B ROM.

yup call log will be empty :/ . Because phone.apk needs to be modified with it to get it working perfectly and since we don't have any AOSP phone app so somethings needs to be compromized .

Waiting for quite too long for upload of Gizmolord v3.0. How long ????

For clarification,  how is http://tau.shadowchild.nl/files/cwm-attn1-6.0.2.7-touch-presto.zip

added link for version B :D . I know about that recovery . Even the davemper's cwm 6 doesn't brick . Its rom manager ones ;) . Theres been a  myth thats why I included 5.x :D

Hi,

Great work bro!  =D>  waiting for the ROM which has no issues. :D

btw, Is that possible to add the cracked applications as the default applications? For example MX video player pro, winamp pro, hd widgets pro as default video player, audio player and widgets.. :D

we don't share or support cracked apps in any way . thats outta forum rules . And hence I can't :P you can if u wish . I'm not responsible for any other consequences :D