LinsPirat v1.0 |5233|5230 (LinsPirat LTS to be released) by tintinboss

tintinboss

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ TintinBoss Thanks buddy for your new firmware. I had one question in my mind. Previously i used  N97v3.0 custom firmware for my nokia 5233 based on v50 core files, then I flashed it with latest official firmware v51.1.002. Can I flash my phone with your firmware?

go ahead n flash, use the v51 core by binh24 for 5233 and this rofs2 and uda :)

5800 camera not working here as well........!!! iv tried replacing all camera files but no use

thts only major bug fr me rest is k

DEAR FRIENDS, I'M EXTREMELY SORRY THAT I COULDN'T MANAGE TIME TO RELEASE THE UPDATES AND FIXES. PLSEASE GIVE ME SOME TIME.

BECAUSE OF THE OVERWHELMING APPRECIATION FROM YOU GUYS AND THE CFW COMMUNITY, I'VE DECIDED TO RELEASE LINSPIRAT LTS (Long Term Service).

I WILL NOT release any new CFW afterwards for S60v5... So please let me know what you want in this UPDATE. I'll try to implement.

FOR THE BUGGY RELEASES : I'm extremely sorry.

Because I'll concentrate on the LTS, please DO NOT expect bugfixes on LinsPirat 1.0 this time around.

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR GOOD WORDS AND SUGGESTIONS :)

so u mean the camera cannot be fixed in this fw........?? also if possible can u share just the theme linspirat !!!! (a bug i found was web icon of mediabar chnges to photos .............n in gallery if u hold scroll bar on right side u can on c onlythe year ....months are appearing as boxes....!!!! just to inform else this fw was really gud

so u mean the camera cannot be fixed in this fw........??

also if possible can u share just the theme linspirat !!!!

(a bug i found was web icon of mediabar chnges to photos .............n in gallery if u hold scroll bar on right side u can on c onlythe year ....months are appearing as boxes....!!!! just to inform

else this fw was really gud

just to inform u..

Read prev posts..

No bugs will b fixed now..

Just wait for the new version n give suggestions.. :)

k but can we get the linspirat theme  .............its really gud?

You can make the .sis setup file using siscontents tool posted in this forum (search for it)

Extract the rofs2...navigate to:

private/10207114/

and

resource/skins/

The folders inside it with unique naming is the theme for respective folder !!!

Just take out the same named folder from both the path

open siscontents tool, create new

navigate to contents tab..

click on add

then select three files which will be found in the extracted folder from the specified path with extension

.skn

.mif

.mbm

Click save as...and save it in .sis or sisx

Well great to know, I always loved your CFWs even tho I found them on another forum.

I hope you will atleast have time to release x6 and if not I might try and fix the bugs and post here if I get the hands on any of those phones except x6 and 5530 which I have.

Thanks Lordjeri :) I'd like to inform you that I'm Working on LinsPirat LTS