LinsPirat v1.0 |5233|5230 (LinsPirat LTS to be released) by tintinboss

tintinboss

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nitesh Dear :)

vishalalok,

Please don't overwrite all .rul files right now. .rul files are actually XML tag coded files. Many of those are hand coded and edited by me, So I don't want you to replace all of em. Please wait till I release fix. Meanwhile, you may replace these files

theodore_chargerlight.rul

theodore_light_notificationsequenceactions.rul

I didn't know the Camera issue. Will soon be fixed.

Check CFW release page to get Phonerotate Icon :)

finally fixed almost everything , added green chanrging light(accidently)

:)

all problems fixed, but camera is still creating problems , need a fix tintin

:(

finally fixed almost everything , added green chanrging light(accidently)

:)

all problems fixed, but camera is still creating problems , need a fix tintin

:(

just replace the cameraapp.exe and ndcamsettings.r01 (something like that, i dont remember the exact name and extension..it maybe .rsc too) with any working C6v41 port/cfw u have.....and see the results !!!

It may solve the issue

I am not able to restore the messages i backed up..it says no backup found..but the backup folder is there in E

You didn't have SMSDS plugin enabled (or installed) in your last used CFW and that had the PRODUCT INFORMATION "ALTERED" in it, therefore the backup was "phone model" specific. Now you cannot restore the same backup from phone.

Please consult with other people using LinsPirat with 5230... Meanwhile, you can reinstall your last CFW, backup restore the backup and again back it up with OVI SUITE or PC SUITE.

That should work :)

Please let me know if you found this to be right...

You didn't have SMSDS plugin enabled (or installed) in your last used CFW and that had the PRODUCT INFORMATION "ALTERED" in it, therefore the backup was "phone model" specific. Now you cannot restore the same backup from phone.

Please consult with other people using LinsPirat with 5230... Meanwhile, you can reinstall your last CFW, backup restore the backup and again back it up with OVI SUITE or PC SUITE.

That should work :)

Please let me know if you found this to be right...

okk will let u know..was using krystal 1.5 previously..+1 for info!!

Die/ Tintin... With addition to ROFS2, UDA files given here, can we use the other files used with Krystan1.5, ie ROFS+UDA of Tintin, otherfiles given in Krystal1.5 Is it fine, if i go back to Krystal 1.5 V52.0.101 version once i decide so. [Titin CFW is based on V52.0.101 I hope]

HUGE BUG :\ Camera wont work in 5800 :( Just noticed today :\ been using this CFW for two days and noticed this huge bug just today, the camera app opens and the UI with new icons shows up but no image on the screen :'( BTW : I just read that many CFW creators are working together bringing up THE BEST(yet not announced) CFW on gizmolord! I would like to ask die and other modders to include tintinboss in the team :) He can do wonders with the graphics part of the CFW :D

Die/ Tintin...

With addition to ROFS2, UDA files given here, can we use the other files

used with Krystan1.5, ie ROFS+UDA of Tintin, otherfiles given in Krystal1.5

Is it fine, if i go back to Krystal 1.5 V52.0.101 version once i decide so.

[Titin CFW is based on V52.0.101 I hope]

Yup, you can use it..... The Rofs2 and uda file must be of linspirat-v1-0 and the rest u can use of any c6/n97 based cfws which worked for u !!!

BTW : I just read that many CFW creators are working together bringing up THE BEST(yet not announced) CFW on gizmolord!

I would like to ask die and other modders to include tintinboss in the team :) He can do wonders with the graphics part of the CFW :D

Yup, we will be glad to include tintinboss...but dont know if he could arrange time for this....There is no limitation or restriction of team members for the cfw we are working on...any modders who is interested could PM me or the team members !!!

Kartik is right..

The camera isn't workin with XM 5800.  The look and feel is much better, Camera bug

is a let down. The creator need to get the bug fixed.

Otherwise seem to be a good CFW.

Going back to Krystal 1.5! Still the better one!

Bro try anna v7.5 :)

Its also a krystal equivalent :)

@Kartik : But its V60, my FW wud get upgraded..it will not be

possible for me to get back to V52... right ?

gimme the honor to answer this question :D

yup, u r right, u can't downgrade but u can use the v60 core and anna 7.5 rofs2, it will work fine :)

its the core that matters, always use the v60 core and still u could use any v52 rofs2 based cfw.

HUGE BUG :\

Camera wont work in 5800 :(

Just noticed today :\ been using this CFW for two days and noticed this huge bug just today, the camera app opens and the UI with new icons shows up but no image on the screen :'(

BTW : I just read that many CFW creators are working together bringing up THE BEST(yet not announced) CFW on gizmolord!

I would like to ask die and other modders to include tintinboss in the team :) He can do wonders with the graphics part of the CFW :D

Apologies kartik3e, I've just been confirmed about this... I've already fixed it in my friends phone :D Bt don't think I can release the fix before tomorrow.

And Thanks A lot for thinking so high of me :) I'm really happy that you like my work :) Anyway, I feel honored from all your appreciations.

Thanks. 

Yup, we will be glad to include tintinboss...but dont know if he could arrange time for this....There is no limitation or restriction of team members for the cfw we are working on...any modders who is interested could PM me or the team members !!!

Thanks Nitesh :) That sounds too sweet to hear :D I'd love to participate where I can be useful :) I'd feel honored... About the time issue, ya maybe I'm a little slow than you might require some1 in the team to perform :)

@Shashwat: You meant to say, after flashing V60 CFW, still i can move back to V52 CFW (eg Krystal 1.5) by just replacing the core file "RM-356_52.0.101_prd.core.C00" with that of any V60..? Shud I need to rename it?  What about other files.. Any renaming necessary? I know bit of flashing..so u may assume i might understand some of the terminologies:).. Pls explain briefly.

@Shashwat: You meant to say, after flashing V60 CFW, still i can move back

to V52 CFW (eg Krystal 1.5) by just replacing the core file "RM-356_52.0.101_prd.core.C00"

with that of any V60..? Shud I need to rename it?  What about other files.. Any renaming

necessary? I know bit of flashing..so u may assume i might understand some of the

terminologies:).. Pls explain briefly.

yup bro, i meant to say if u have upgraded to v60, u have to stay with that, and should never use the v52 core, and u can even use the c6v20 rofs2 or any c6 or n97 based rofs2, it won't matter and i don't know about the renaming part, i always to manual flash :

so don't be afraid, upgrade to v60 and use any rofs2, even its based on c6v20 or c6v40 :D

and again yes u can switch to any cfw, by using its rofs and the core version file of yours.