LinsPirat v1.0 |5233|5230 (LinsPirat LTS to be released) by tintinboss

tintinboss

That would be great if any 5800 user who has this CFW working on their phones can confirm which core to use :)

Common 5800 users A great CFW maker needs you :D

why dont u try downloading the other core file (v60) provided by binh24 :P

It will be just around 30 MB in size !!!

My phone is dead at the moment...hence cudnt try it !!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey karthik, just let me know from which link u downloaded the core file for 5800 v60 !!!

I will help u out in this regard :)

Hey thanks for the support !

I have used the core from the first link here (http://duybinh24.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-core-for-5800-v600001-5530-v400003.html) which says :  RM-356_60.0.003_Refresh Core by Binh24.7z

I have also tried using the core you provided with krystal 1.5 :)

even I also change the name of rofs to RM-356_60.0.003_prd.rofs2.V05 & uda name to the name of uda in binh core but still no way out!!

Stuck at restarting after JAF says DONE :'(

I have used the core from the first link here (http://duybinh24.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-core-for-5800-v600001-5530-v400003.html) which says :  RM-356_60.0.003_Refresh Core by Binh24.7z

even I also change the name of rofs to RM-356_60.0.003_prd.rofs2.V05 & uda name to the name of uda in binh core but still no way out!!

Try without UDA and let me know

Did u read this note from his blog ??

Notes:

-You can use this new refresh core for older version with 114MB ROFS2

- If you have 113MB ROFS2 Use this V60 PNHT CORE

kartik3e

Use link provided by Die2mrw and DONT USE the UDA for first time. See if it works and PM me the JAF log. Ur CMT zone is not removing....

Thanks

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH Die2mmrw , NikShip & tintinboss for sorting out my problem :D

I used the core provided by die2mmrw and everything works fine, evne eith rofs3 :P

Now I'll test the FW on my 5800 and give review :)

But die2mmrw can you confirm how the core made the diffrence ??

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH Die2mmrw , NikShip & tintinboss for sorting out my problem :D

I used the core provided by die2mmrw and everything works fine, evne eith rofs3 :P

THAT IS A NICE NEWS! :D

Thanks Die2mrw you rock! :)

Let me explain,

It's the partition size of ROFS2 that makes the difference. Partition size doesn't mean the physical size on disk (106mb).

My Review : 1 liner : THE most beautifully edited CFW. The FW feels fast but needs a little polishing for becoming one of the most famous CFW ever created! I think the too much customization such as the modded theme background and else make the phone act slower, Please reduce the customisatons and colours and add a more elegent look to the CFW :) Edit: OMFG!!! I just noticed the provided walls and I shuffled through them an WOW!! These are the perfectly suited walls for this CFW !! LinsPirat FTW!!!

My Review :

1 liner : THE most beautifully edited CFW.

The FW feels fast but needs a little polishing for becoming one of the most famous CFW ever created!

I think the too much customization such as the modded theme background and else make the phone act slower,

Please reduce the customisatons and colours and add a more elegent look to the CFW :)

Edit: OMFG!!! I just noticed the provided walls and I shuffled through them an WOW!!

These are the perfectly suited walls for this CFW !!

LinsPirat FTW!!!

My Review :

1 liner : THE most beautifully edited CFW.

The FW feels fast but needs a little polishing for becoming one of the most famous CFW ever created!

I think the too much customization such as the modded theme background and else make the phone act slower,

Please reduce the customisatons and colours and add a more elegent look to the CFW :)

Edit: OMFG!!! I just noticed the provided walls and I shuffled through them an WOW!!

These are the perfectly suited walls for this CFW !!

LinsPirat FTW!!!

Hey mate :) Thanks for the well thought Review!

It's always my pleasure when you enjoy my work :)

About customization : Just use another theme you like + Disable theme effects (Though personally I think it's very optimized and simple...)

I'll try to provide an alternative LinsPirat Theme in future

Thanks again :)

Hey mate :) Thanks for the well thought Review!

It's always my pleasure when you enjoy my work :)

About customization : Just use another theme you like + Disable theme effects (Though personally I think it's very optimized and simple...)

I'll try to provide an alternative LinsPirat Theme in future

Thanks again :)

Well another thing is that some times the phone lags which is a bad thing really mostly it does the lag thing during kinetic scrolling :\

please optimize this and sometimes due to bright colors in the background make it real hard to read the text like numbers in contacts etc.

these are small things but must be fixed :)

else as I already said this is one hell of an awesome FW :)

LOL, u r funny..

BTW, congo on your successful flash.. :)

Well another thing is that some times the phone lags which is a bad thing really mostly it does the lag thing during kinetic scrolling :\

please optimize this and sometimes due to bright colors in the background make it real hard to read the text like numbers in contacts etc.

these are small things but must be fixed :)

else as I already said this is one hell of an awesome FW :)

Thanks :) Please reduce the brightness and use another theme :D Should help. As for the kinetic scrolling, I'm confused that I'm not encountering any problems... Even in messaging. I hav 862 messages in my inbox and 376 contacts :P

Must be something strange! Did you hard reset your phone and reflashed as instructed in the CFW description ?? If not, please do so. I'd be happy if you get a smooth CFW.

Thanks :) Please reduce the brightness and use another theme :D Should help. As for the kinetic scrolling, I'm confused that I'm not encountering any problems... Even in messaging. I hav 862 messages in my inbox and 376 contacts :P

Must be something strange! Did you hard reset your phone and reflashed as instructed in the CFW description ?? If not, please do so. I'd be happy if you get a smooth CFW.

I have my optimized messaging mod which prevents any lag even if it contains thousands of messages. (tested by me having 4000+ messages inbox)

Also, have some kinetic mods with me.....which I will share here soon (need to search my HDD)

So that users could use it as an option if required or if they feel its getting laggy containing more than 1000 messages.

The message lag bug will be there in every C6/N97 port as its not optimized. I found it when working on my cfw, so made a mod for this during those times...

I have my optimized messaging mod which prevents any lag even if it contains thousands of messages. (tested by me having 4000+ messages inbox)

Also, have some kinetic mods with me.....which I will share here soon (need to search my HDD)

So that users could use it as an option if required or if they feel its getting laggy containing more than 1000 messages.

The message lag bug will be there in every C6/N97 port as its not optimized. I found it when working on my cfw, so made a mod for this during those times...

Wow! That'd be awesome :) I tried optimizing it myself bt haven't checked with 4000+ messages (Never had a chance :))

I'd love to use any mod made by you :)

Thanks for sharing in advance :D

Wow! That'd be awesome :) I tried optimizing it myself bt haven't checked with 4000+ messages (Never had a chance :))

I'd love to use any mod made by you :)

Thanks for sharing in advance :D

Actually me too was not knowing that 4000+ messages would lag untill when a user reported me that he is having 4000+ messages in inbox and he love to have them in stock..and said that he tried each and every cfw made for 5800..but each cfw would lag in messages as he got 4k messages.

I was lil surprised and couldnt believe (it never lagged for me with my 1000+ messages or maybe near to 2k)

so I just made duplicate copies of the inbox messages to reach 4000+ messages to test and noticed that it do lags !!!

Hence thought to make the mod to fix this ;)

5530 reports goods- 1.lot of ram(55-60 avg) 2.excellent looks 3.no lag 4.NO SETTINGS>PHONE redirection issues even after using belle navi bar 5.no qt problems, all apps working fine 6.no opera mini crash/lag 7.light but eyecandy theme effects Bads- 1.camera not at all working 2.green light not glowing 3.google maps not installing(component built in error) 4.phone rotate app is not having any icon,but has only text

i solved both 1st nd 3rd problems myself, as its easy to handle them,

but how to get back my green light ?

any idea guys ??

Its all about the rule files :)

once I attached a self modified rules file for 5530 in the Krystal cfw thread....will have to search it :(

BTW, u can try light fix files from binh24 or mara by that time and do report here if its working :)

Its all about the rule files :)

once I attached a self modified rules file for 5530 in the Krystal cfw thread....will have to search it :(

BTW, u can try light fix files from binh24 or mara by that time and do report here if its working :)

Thanks Nitesh Dear :)

vishalalok,

Please don't overwrite all .rul files right now. .rul files are actually XML tag coded files. Many of those are hand coded and edited by me, So I don't want you to replace all of em. Please wait till I release fix. Meanwhile, you may replace these files

theodore_chargerlight.rul

theodore_light_notificationsequenceactions.rul

I didn't know the Camera issue. Will soon be fixed.

Check CFW release page to get Phonerotate Icon :)