LinsPirat v1.0 |5233|5230 (LinsPirat LTS to be released) by tintinboss

tintinboss

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME CFW!!! love it...just a few bugs like in some apps the text is cut in half...thats the major problem i have so far...if you can tell me how to fix this that would be great and also the smiley go behind the text i think this isnt a bug though its because of the belle navibar i think...and finally the tap to unlock should be available for download...when in landscape the icons are small..also the navibar for landscape is too wide..make it thinner.......i just flashed about  an hour now so i will see what else i can spot out...but overall its great so far

i am current about to change from this FW its great but the font and application doesnt launch or when it launches it crashes...but when the updates are here i'll be back because i love the look and feel of it

Thanks shawneyforbes :) Thanks a lot for using the CFW.

Mate, I'm currently developing "Linspirat LTS" .

-- LinsPirat v1.0 is buggy with camera glitch for all other RMs w/out RM625. Sorry for that. It's a single handed development. So I expect some patience from appreciative people like you :)

Thanks again for feedback :)

Thanks shawneyforbes :) Thanks a lot for using the CFW.

Mate, I'm currently developing "Linspirat LTS" .

-- LinsPirat v1.0 is buggy with camera glitch for all other RMs w/out RM625. Sorry for that. It's a single handed development. So I expect some patience from appreciative people like you :)

Thanks again for feedback :)

i am very appreciative of your reply :) if you want testers for 5800 i can do that for you and make good critiques and suggestions...contact me :) i really like this CFW and the theme is awesome!!!! would prefer a better start up and shut down but i can change that after everything though :D

LinsPirat LTS will be released today for RM-625. Need experts for porting to other RMs as I don't have beta testers around me and my internet speed sucks  :-w Some changes over v1: -- NEW LinsPirat LTS theme. -- NEW LinsPirat Ringers (Personally edited from fav tunes). -- LinsPirat v1 theme Revamped (will be available for autoinstaller). -- New LinsPirat HD walls. -- Smoother. -- Music Player Supporting Karaoke with any .lrc (15.2 default). Hope you like it :) (Want suggestions about Direct Links as almost all of the file sharing servers are under FBI Antipiracy monitoring. Should I upload them in my own server?)

Plz uploud rm504 5530 other server but not working links.

djborek, mate not only LinsPirat, but almost all the CFWs are facing this problem due to US and FBI Anti-Piracy monitoring over upload sites.

And please check back soon at 6pm for "LinsPirat LTS" successor of LinsPirat v1 with working Links.

Thanks for your interest. :)

LinsPirat LTS will be released today for RM-625.

Need experts for porting to other RMs as I don't have beta testers around me and my internet speed sucks  :-w

Some changes over v1:

-- NEW LinsPirat LTS theme.

-- NEW LinsPirat Ringers (Personally edited from fav tunes).

-- LinsPirat v1 theme Revamped (will be available for autoinstaller).

-- New LinsPirat HD walls.

-- Smoother.

-- Music Player Supporting Karaoke with any .lrc (15.2 default).

Hope you like it :)

(Want suggestions about Direct Links as almost all of the file sharing servers are under FBI Antipiracy monitoring. Should I uploadwill them in my own server?)

will this be for realeased for RM- 356??? remember i can be a beta tester for 5800