LinsPirat v1.0 |5233|5230 (LinsPirat LTS to be released) by tintinboss

tintinboss

LINKS UPDATED (5230 Added! )

"LINSPIRAT LTS" will be released on "FEB 01 2012" -- Thanks everyone :) !!!

-- WILL BE RELEASED FOR RM-625 TODAY(26 JAN 2012)! :)

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR GOOD WORDS AND SUGGESTIONS :)

"LinsPirat v1.0 will not support ANY OTHER RMs w/out RM-625 and RM-588" - Thanks.

NOTICE:

LinsPirat LTS will be released today for RM-625.

Need experts for porting to other RMs as I don't have beta testers around me and my internet speed sucks  :-w

Some changes over v1:

-- NEW LinsPirat LTS theme.

-- NEW LinsPirat Ringers (Personally edited from fav tunes).

-- LinsPirat v1 theme Revamped (will be available for autoinstaller).

-- New LinsPirat HD walls.

-- Smoother.

-- Music Player Supporting Karaoke with any .lrc (15.2 default).

Hope you like it :)

(Want suggestions about Direct Links as almost all of the file sharing servers are under FBI Antipiracy monitoring. Should I upload them in my own server?)

Hello there :)

This's Tintin again  <:-P

So here it is. Probably my last CFW for S60V5. LinsPirat is fresh and compiled only with the proven mods.

Designed by me all the way with ideas from lots of great theme makers out there. Own resources and vector arts, so you're probably getting some new and unique taste this time around. And that's exactly what I had in mind while working on this CFW... to give you more of my own flavor :)

Posted Image

Before you Dive IN :)

This's not any elementary work either.

Build upon and with ideas and even files from great mods and CFWs (view credits).

Special thanks to Die2mrw- a really helpful and friendly pal. Helped a lot in some critical moments :) hey thanks :)

Criticisms are welcome and I don't mind to give credits to those who really deserves. So if I missed anyone in the list, please let me know :) I'll gladly add.

Whats in it ? :

-- Fast and colorful (60mb+ ram at start up , loads of color in LinsPirat theme).

-- NEW! -- Bangla and Hindi view Support !! Now you can see Bangla and Hindi Status updates without bitmap script!!Posted Image

-- NEW! -- Windows Phone 7 Giant font minified by me! (Have a plan to release giant version in future.) Posted Image

-- c6v41 with Belle navigation.

-- LinsPirat Custom Animated BootScreen by me (Hope you like my hard work :))

--LinsPirat Theme By me - (colorful and with tweaked anna icons)

--5 Extra equalizer presets.

--One minor bug - Mediabar works after restart.

--Glossy swipe to unlock.

-- Common good apps cooked within CFW.

-- Rompatcher with proven patches.

-- No camera bugs.

-- DropBox Link.

-- Wallpapers (LinsPirat Wall by me (edited) and others my personal choice)

--Effects : Fast and Simple. Compiled from lots.

ABOUT MEDIABAR : Please read:

The accel swith icon is not for accel switch. Rather it will rotate your screen permanently until you press that again ( WORKS ONLY WHEN SENSOR IS OFF - LOGICAL right?). I felt that we actually need that kinda rotation while browsing the web (lying on bed) or reading a PDF.

HOWEVER - Accel switch is integrated.

IF YOU HAVE ANY TECHNICAL QUERY, JUST KNOCK ME AND I WON'T ANSWER (cos they wont make ur phone faster). LOL

Installation Notes:

If you hard reset or factory set your device, please flash again to get the 5 new equalizer preset.

--Use provided UDA (Otherwise you wont get 5 equalizer presets).

--Use v50 core for RM-625 by binh24

--Format memory card from within phone before you give it a go.

--Restart device after first boot.

Thats it.

SOFTWARE RECOMMENDATIONS :

--For document reading - Piscel Smart office

--RAM management - Ramblow

--Junk files cleaner - x-clear (Python 2.2 needed).

Tips :

TO INSTALL ANY QT : Well though there's a lot qt fixes around, they seem to have conflicts with SmartInstaller. Here's a fix to install official QT in CFW:

1.Install Maximum Python (google it or find in m9)

2. Ignor errors.

3. Install QT (any).

4.Ignor errors :D :D

Works every time.

Install OPERA MINI in C:\ Drive (wont crash :))

Credits :

PNHT Team, Die2mrw007, binh24,mara ,CODeRUS, dan-av , Szakalit ,Doctorly,Jhaorosario,vova and all good modder friends :)

Posted Image : RM625

http://www.multiupload.com/HJC4P2CXGJ

Posted Image : RM588 (5230)

http://www.multiupload.com/KP9BIJCGCJ

For those who doesn't like center text mod :

"Paste this file in ROFS2/sys/bin folder"

http://www.mediafire.com/?db9a85q6397g7ec

Link to Maximum Python :

http://www.multiupload.com/I8TXR2CITX

FIX FOR PHONEROTATE ICON (OPTIONAL 5530XM and 5230 users don't need ):

Phone rotate doesn't actually have any icons by default. Moreover, it's integrated into LinsPirat Mediabar with AccelSwitch Icon. But if you want to get icon in utilities folder, Please copy this .mif file into resources/apps folder...

http://www.multiupload.com/2SZ773HG1D

post-289-138186168725_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186168728_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186168733_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186168737_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186168743_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186168748_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186168753_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186168962_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186168966_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186168971_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186168976_thumb.jpg

post-289-13818616898_thumb.jpg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome work tintin :) Just got time to visit your thread today....I was been busy with my classes !!! BTW, screenshots (other than forum attachments) are not displaying. Some suggestions: 1. Fix the "Options" menu text to the belle icon. 2. remove center text (this would make the real feel of belle), here is the link to do this task: http://forum.gizmolord.com/modding-section/remove-center-text-mod-from-c6v40c6v41n97v30/ 3. It would be fine if you attach Maximum Python setup file here. Users will really find it difficult to get the working setup of this file from searching google. I really loved the graphic work of this great cfw. Icons are supercool and unique. And yeah, I always laugh/smile reading your descriptions. For example: IF YOU HAVE ANY TECHNICAL QUERY, JUST KNOCK ME AND I WON'T ANSWER (cos they wont make ur phone faster). LOL :D And a question: The accel swith icon is not for accel switch. Rather it will rotate your screen permanently until you press that again ( WORKS ONLY WHEN SENSOR IS OFF - LOGICAL right?). Which app is this ?