how much you love ur phone?

shashwat

• 2 weeks later...

I loves me nokia x6 being the 1st phone i bought on my own, now as all my other friends have either a BB, Iphone or Android, my love for my phone is lost....its surviving on a thread atm (if it wasn't for modding don't think i would even be writing this :D)....Also if it wasn't about money issues, i too wouldn't be part of the Symbian family anymore...So if i do manage to collect some bucks in some months, then my next phone is without a doubt android or W7 if its worth... :)

@tristar: me too wish to shift frm symbian, but the fact is that no phones cud ever be compared with the standards and quality of nokia (iphone-an exception) Android sucks in battery life. .and the adapters of android are producing cheap quality hardware with better features. Nokia bluetooth file transfer is faster than samsung/lg/micromax/htc Nokia inbuilt modem is way faster than any othr Durability, looks, better quality products are a plus point of nokia. If nokia adapts android, i wil definitely go for it. But it wil never, the ceo mentioned it already that they wud never use android as it wil prove their defeat over competition. I hav a greater xpectations with nokia wp7. A tie up wid nokia = better development of windows platform. . Nokia wud definitely make it the best os. Blackberry is seriously a dumb phone (gud for jst bb messenger and busines apps like email, etc) Iphone is gud but for rich fags. Android os is not so user friendly os but has a great app support And the companies adapting this os are producing cheap quality hardwares.

• 1 month later...

I love my 5233 as i purshased it from my own earnings my father said he would give me phone after completing 12th standard  so no arguements ..as he baught nokia x2 for my sister after her comlition of 12th..or an alternate score 95 above percentage and get a new phone every year..he said that coz he knows i'l never do that...my sister is B.S. topper in 12th board he expects my name newspaper too(sh!t)..but after 14 days my droped in water when bathing..the bluetooth ic failed to work and nokia centers claim 1200 for its repair and now the mid light white one is also stopped working..and tough i never liked except startng...so i love it and love not also..i love my mother's dell streak and install also new custom roms in it..its just awesome.. i collected and saved around 7000INr till now every day i felt go with my sister and buy a galaxy Y but i'm controlling myselg and will defenetly buy and motorola defy.

I love my 5230 more than my life. Once my nuron got stolen. And i was feeling like i m dying. But i succeeded in tracking my phone as i have installed the "Theft Aware" application (the best tracking software) and after 11  days of losing, i got my nuron back from the nearest police station. And i felt like i got my life back. :) I m planning to own a Nokia WP7 in future but won't leave my 1st phone Nokia 5230 Nuron. Love it. And i don't want to switch to any other brand. Nokia is the best brand 4 me. Love Nokia.

• 1 month later...