[Contest #1] Win $60 worth PDF Converter with Lifetime Licence and support.

Die2mrw007

GizmoLord Community is glad to announce its First ever Giveaway contest. Win $60 worth Wondershare PDF Converter with full lifetime licence, updates and technical support. Wondershare PDF converter is the most powerful PDF to document converter.

Product Features:

1. Powerful Conversion: Convert native PDF to Word / Excel/ PPT/ EPUB/ HTML/Text formats

2. Convert PDF to Images: Export PDFs to images (.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp and .tiff)

3. Great Preservation: Preserve original text, images, graphics, etc.

4. Batch Conversion: Convert multiple PDFs to multi-format documents

5. Fast Conversion: Convert a 100-page PDF within 1 minute

6. Decryption: Convert encrypted PDF files without hassles

Licences to be won: Five lucky winners will get the Wondershare PDF Converter with lifetime licence.

Eligibility:

1. To curb Spamming and abuse of this contest for any kind of malpractices, we require users to have atleast 5 posts anywhere on this forum. The post count will be visible in your profile information.

2. Members participating in the contest must have a valid email address. Usage of mail generator programs is strictly prohibited.

3. Members should not make multiple user accounts in this forum in view of increasing the chance for winning. We can catch you by various tracking methods.

4. All the members, including staff members can participate in this contest except the Administrator of this forum and myself.

Procedure to Enter the contest:

Just mention your full Name and a one liner to express you are participating in the contest.

Use the following Template:

Name:
One-Liner: I would like to be a part of this Contest which could win me a full licence of Wondershare PDF Converter.

Contest Validity:

The Contest starts today (16th April 2012) and the last date for entries into the contest is on 6th May 2012.

Winners will be declared on 7th May 2012.

Declaration of Winner:

We will be using Random.org to list out the 5 lucky winners. The Reply number will be used as reference for the entry. For example, the first person replying to this topic will have Reply #1.

All the 5 winning members will then have to confirm their email addresses so that we forward the email address to Wondershare Team for generating the PDF Converter licence for the email address.

If you have any doubts, queries, or anything to ask, discuss about this contest, please feel free to address it here

All the Best  :-bd

Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

[offtopic]OK.. So I decided to be more creative than the others.. :D[/offtopic] Name: Prayaas Aggarwal One-Liner: I love premium goodies, especially when they're for free, so I'd like to participate in this contest, so that I can win one! :)

• 2 weeks later...